Do you believe in the existence of aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters

margariiiine

I know, I know. It sounds like a joke but I'm actually serious. It has been asked around for over decades if they really exist. The US government says they aren't real and so does the Catholic Church. I just want to know your opinions on this matter. I personally believe there are different life forms out there and I'm curious to see how they look like, I just hope they won't hurt me when I do! What do you guys think? Feel free to reply!

Best Regards,
Ann

Will247

I have always believed that there are probably some other alien life forms out there because what are the chances that we are the only ones in the entire universe?

I think that the odds are that there are other life forms around the universe but they may be so far out that we will never see them for millions of years or more.

Michael

I think there might be aliens out there but I really think that the government doesn't know for sure or someone would have leaked that information by now. People like conspiracies so that is part of the rumors but until there is some kind of real proof we will not know for sure.

I think the guy above me made a good point because the odds that we are the only planet with life is probably very slim.

margariiiine

Glad to hear from you Will! I guess I wasn't thinking too rationally to think that they'd be (relatively) nearby. I hope I'd still be alive to see one!

I think there might be aliens out there but I really think that the government doesn't know for sure or someone would have leaked that information by now. People like conspiracies so that is part of the rumors but until there is some kind of real proof we will not know for sure.

I think the guy above me made a good point because the odds that we are the only planet with life is probably very slim.

Thanks for your reply, Michael! I have to be honest, I'm part of the group of people who love to listen to conspiracies! I guess their stories and the odds of us being the only planet with life clouded my judgement. Now, I'm not 100% sure anymore. Hopefully when mankind would be able to come into contact with them, I'd still be alive!

Last edited by a moderator:

nins_809

Im sorry but I dont believe in aliens existence. I sometimes accidentally watch some documentaries about aliens in random channels on tv and online but I find it hard to believe that they are real. Perhaps I would only believe if there is a confirmed and concrete proof that there was an alien spotted here on earth, otherwise it will just remain as theory. I can still remember the video I had watched on youtube that there was a group of cult who committed suicide just because they believe aliens will drop by on earth to collect their souls. That one was very creepy.

easymusicforall

Well I can't say I don't since there is no proof. So I'd have to believe. I mean though it is hard to say that our planet is a miracle for being able to sustain life and it is one among the millions and billions of planets that we know of that could sustain life to this level. BUT The universe is vast and expanding and we don't know much about is so there might be planets out there beyond the reach of our telescopes that could also sustain life.

Isaiah10

If i would base my answer depending on personal experiences regarding aliens, i would say that i don't believe in alien life forms. But our universe is a very vast place consisting of countless planets, stars, and other heavenly bodies. So it's not that hard to think that there can be other forms of life out in space. Who knows, maybe there's already some aliens living amongst us. I guess we have to see it to believe it.

Maria Marketing

I am really undecided myself but one of my sisters really believes in aliens and thinks the governments around the world are hiding it because they are scared of the panic it might cause.

I would like to personally see some proof somewhere to be sure there are but it will probably not happen in my lifetime so I will probably stay undecided.

HMASERV

As more evidence i already see's.I believe alien is still exist and true.There are so many people out there who already experience alien ''Abduction''.And i also believe that ''We are not alone''

Michael

Thanks for your reply, Michael! I have to be honest, I'm part of the group of people who love to listen to conspiracies! I guess their stories and the odds of us being the only planet with life clouded my judgement. Now, I'm not 100% sure anymore. Hopefully when mankind would be able to come into contact with them, I'd still be alive!
That's a good point. I hope if we do come into contact with any they will not be here to destroy us. All these movies get us to thinking that way though so who knows.

iamreeence

I know, I know. It sounds like a joke but I'm actually serious. It has been asked around for over decades if they really exist. The US government says they aren't real and so does the Catholic Church. I just want to know your opinions on this matter. I personally believe there are different life forms out there and I'm curious to see how they look like, I just hope they won't hurt me when I do! What do you guys think? Feel free to reply!

Best Regards,
Ann
I have always believed in extra terrestrial life forms. And I also think the government does, they are just avoiding panic from the public, you don't want to cause a big commotion to the general public by announcing that there are aliens of course. But look, the ancient buildings that was built centuries ago, like for example. The Great Pyramid I watched a video about theories of how it was built and none if it makes sense. And most of the modern time Architects and Engineers believed that it was too impossible during the old-times to build a perfect pyramid with equal sides, without the help of high technological equipment. As for your own curiosity I will be sharing a link which will enlighten you more.

So here's the link:

argel241

Yes.I believe we are not the only creatures living in the earth and there are no movies about aliens if it doesn't exist because how they came up with that idea on making movies about aliens if they never heard about it or maybe have seen.

vishwa

This is a long debatable topic. There are various news and gossips are out there in Newspapers, Tv's and online websites. However I believe that in this vast universe we are not alone. However There is no strong evidence out their for the possibility of alien life.

Kamille Ellasus

I believe that aliens exist somewhere in the world. The universe is really vast and its probably possible for other lifeforms to exist. Earth exists and probably there is another "earth" on other part of the universe where other lifeforms live.

LibraMason

I do believe in the existence of aliens, but not in the way television has portrayed them. While we're looking for the existence of little green men, it's more likely we'll discover single-celled organisms that have adapted to the climates of the planets they inhabit. That doesn't mean that I don't believe little green men exist. It's a large universe and it's unlikely that we're the only inhabited and evolved planet. It is possible that any creatures living on other worlds haven't made the technological advancement necessary to communicate with us just like we haven't with them.

VladOne

Without a doubt i do believe in aliens. The universe is so big, that i don't believe that we're the only living things. I do believe that somehow their civilization were really advanced that we're having a hard time to track them or see them as close as we can possibly get. Although there are some proofs that they are visiting us but still they're really hard to find.

BelindaMT

I have always believed in extra terrestrial life forms. And I also think the government does, they are just avoiding panic from the public, you don't want to cause a big commotion to the general public by announcing that there are aliens of course. But look, the ancient buildings that was built centuries ago, like for example. The Great Pyramid I watched a video about theories of how it was built and none if it makes sense. And most of the modern time Architects and Engineers believed that it was too impossible during the old-times to build a perfect pyramid with equal sides, without the help of high technological equipment. As for your own curiosity I will be sharing a link which will enlighten you more.

So here's the link:
Yes, maybe aliens are real since there are still unexplained things happening on earth. Like what you have mentioned about The Great Pyramid some believed that it was constructed by some sort of aliens. They might be right because until now there is no concrete evidence that it was manmade.

Michelle P. Camo

I can not just ignore the idea that somethings actually live in other planets. But I also believe to the saying that to see is to believe. No one has proven that there is such thing. So I will say that I will believe that there is such thing if I already see one.

ecole11j

I honestly do. It seems very unlikely to me that in a vast, unending universe we'd be the only living beings. We've only explored such a small portion of outer space that it seems very likely to me that there could be aliens far, far away from us now who we haven't yet nor possibly never will meet. I don't think the existence of aliens is any kind of government conspiracy being covered up. I think it's most likely that if aliens exist, we simply haven't met them yet.

ion

Yes of course, Look at some ancient buildings or structures, how they built that, how they cut the stones perfectly, some nazca lines with that straight lines that you can only see in the high ground. some writings in Egypt that looks like they were really using advance technology during that time. And other thing is, the earth is not the only planet in the universe, there's a lots of planet out there, there's a lot of solar system.