Do you believe Google is Illuminati?

argel241

This may sound funny but have you ever heard of Google being an Illuminati?A few years back, I read about an article about some famous products in the world and the secrets behind their success and there are several famous products and companies in the world which are said to be an Illuminati and one of these is Google.I watched it on youtube for the explanation but I don't know how true is it.

Anyway, I still love to search on google chrome in whatever I need to know from the internet.Google is very useful and still the best browser for me.

iamchenita

I don't ever heard that Google is part of the Illuminati thing. I think its not true that Google is an Illuminati. People are just like that. If they want to know how the Google get their success from the pass decades, vlogger on YouTube or some of the vlogger make up some stories and share to people just to have something to talk about. For me, its not a serious topic to talk about because I find it so nonsense and funny. Well its their opinion but sometimes its so unbelievable that Google is an Illuminati.
All we can do is just deal with it and live our lives in a simple way.
Bottom line, GOOGLE IS THE BEST SEARCH ENGINE AND THE BEST TOOL TO GET UNLIMITED INFORMATION! <3

Jim15

Illuminati in my opinion is just a result of wide thinking and creative mind of human. There is no such thing as Illuminati or whatever.

Vincent Mari

For my opinion we cant confirm that there is an illuminati organization although there are proofs like celebrities sudden rise in popularity they even says they want a new world order, what my opinion is all of the site today can monitor people because of the technology.

Many people dont know that they can compromise there security like in social media, for me we must be vigilant what we input on the internet.

ecole11j

That sounds pretty conspiracy theory-ish to be honest. I do think we as a society have become kinda careless with what information about ourselves we let these large corporations gather for the sake of our own convenience. But no, I don't think Google is literally the Illuminati.

ion

I don't believe that, actually they create that story if I'm not mistaken based on the logo of google before. It's looks like 666 in circle, the G from google looks like 6, so they make some story about that. I don't know who's behind every story about the Illuminati, once the person or thing become successful they always include the word Illuminati to the story.

Trent652x

I personally don't feel the Illuminati is a real thing, let alone Google being apart of it. I do; however feel there is a secret society that does have a huge say-so in what we consume ranging from what's posted &/or available on the internet to foods that we eat. I just don't believe that if Google was a part of it that it would even allow the slightest piece of info get out to begin a rumor mill about it.

NickJ

I believe in secret societies and people with power who pull certain strings in different regions of the world. I don't however believe google is the illuminati. First of all - so many countries try and ban google and keep it out and the internet at large of the reach of their citizens - that if google were that powerful? They'd be able to knock down those barriers with ease.

HazelDJ

This may sound funny but have you ever heard of Google being an Illuminati?A few years back, I read about an article about some famous products in the world and the secrets behind their success and there are several famous products and companies in the world which are said to be an Illuminati and one of these is Google.I watched it on youtube for the explanation but I don't know how true is it.

Anyway, I still love to search on google chrome in whatever I need to know from the internet.Google is very useful and still the best browser for me.

I appreciate you for mentioning about Illuminati. Actually, I have no idea about the whole scope of Illuminati. Whatever is its relationship to Google, I am still fond of using it for searching purposes.

JB Fernandez

Alright. Here comes the illuminati thing again. I don't think google is illuminati. I don't even believe on that group or organization. People just always want to come up with something negative on others success. This is what we called envy.

joey_2tep

I do believe in illuminati. As most of us know this is a secret organization that runs and control everything including politics, entertainment, sports and etc., but I don't think google is one of them. Google is actually still performing well and nothing is suspicious about the way it works. If google will be controlled by iiluminati, I think it's not going be today or in the next few years because google is too strong and can stand alone without any help of any organization.

IMpossible

They Ain't Illuminati my sisterly love, They are more like people working hard for their dreams!

One can never label a successful person or a group of organization an illuminati or something equivalent just because they are doing good in their career :)

Let's not overthink!:)

See you!

trendjing

I personally believe that there are secret societies, but I don't think that Google is part of such. They have employees who are hardworking and intelligent. We all know that it is not that easy to be employed in Google. There are so many information internet wants to bombard us. It is up to us if we will go on rumors and consider our speculation.