Do you automate your social media activities?

Dean

I have been wanting to automate more of my social media activities to free up more time for other marketing activities that I need to spend more time on and have been looking at some options.

There are services on some websites that allow for this and there are also some software programs that can handle a lot of this. I am wondering though if automating too much might lower interaction with followers, friends and others so I don't know if it's a good idea or not as far as possibly hurting my earnings.

Do you automate your social media activities? If you do, do you think that it is hurting your earnings in any way?

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

I don't do it right now but I have been looking for a good service. Some of them are very expensive for what they do. I might buy a software program for it instead.

Dean

I don't do it right now but I have been looking for a good service. Some of them are very expensive for what they do. I might buy a software program for it instead.
There are some really cool scripts out there that can do all kinds of things and you can even get some for around $20 or so on CodeCanyon. I personally prefer to have a script that does this over paying a service repeatedly month after month and year after year.

Cheers, Dean.

Traveler

There are some really cool scripts out there that can do all kinds of things and you can even get some for around $20 or so on CodeCanyon. I personally prefer to have a script that does this over paying a service repeatedly month after month and year after year.

Cheers, Dean.
Do you run the software from your computer or put it on your web hosting? I would think it is better to own the software.

ulterios

I automate some of my Tweet and post scheduling but do not automate anything beyond that at the moment. I have been looking into doing more automation just to make more efficient use of my time so that I can get more done and better.

I am looking at some software alternative to services because there is alot more freedom that way and the cost is a lot less when you have a lot of social media accounts that you are looking to do some automation for. ;)

Maria Marketing

I do not do this but I think that I may. I do not have the time to do my posting for the proper amount of times per day. I was looking at it a little yesterday to find the best way to do it.

Dean

I do not do this but I think that I may. I do not have the time to do my posting for the proper amount of times per day. I was looking at it a little yesterday to find the best way to do it.
Automating your posting can really help your social accounts to be more consistent, so I highly recommend it Maria. Some social media tasks I personally would not automate but scheduling your posts and/or Tweets can help your accounts grow and flourish. I think that you will be glad that you did once you see the results.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

Automating your posting can really help your social accounts to be more consistent, so I highly recommend it Maria. Some social media tasks I personally would not automate but scheduling your posts and/or Tweets can help your accounts grow and flourish. I think that you will be glad that you did once you see the results.

Cheers, Dean.
I would only want to use this for scheduling posts for times when I can't post things myself. I think that would help my accounts be more productive.

Dean

I would only want to use this for scheduling posts for times when I can't post things myself. I think that would help my accounts be more productive.
That's a great idea Maria and I think it will really help your social media accounts. I have automated many of my social media accounts for the Tweet and post scheduling and I saw some real good growth and other positive results.

Cheers, Dean.

MacS09

Do you automate your social media activities? If you do, do you think that it is hurting your earnings in any way?
It doesn't hurt your earnings but it can hurt your social accounts if some activities are recorded as unusual activities and your account can be banned.

Dean

It doesn't hurt your earnings but it can hurt your social accounts if some activities are recorded as unusual activities and your account can be banned.
Very true. Some of the social media websites like Facebook are very picky of what you automate and how it's done. That's one reason why I have basically just done my post and tweet scheduling and I don't get carried away and do mass posting daily.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

That's a great idea Maria and I think it will really help your social media accounts. I have automated many of my social media accounts for the Tweet and post scheduling and I saw some real good growth and other positive results.

Cheers, Dean.
I am going to try it because I really need my social accounts to gain more followers and grow in popularity. They are not that old and they are growing too slowly for what I would like.

Dean

I am going to try it because I really need my social accounts to gain more followers and grow in popularity. They are not that old and they are growing too slowly for what I would like.
Well regular Tweets and posts can really help you gain some friends and followers as well as increase the popularity of your accounts so I think that you will be happy with the results that you get from getting that activity have more regularity.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

Well regular Tweets and posts can really help you gain some friends and followers as well as increase the popularity of your accounts so I think that you will be happy with the results that you get from getting that activity have more regularity.

Cheers, Dean.
I knew that I have needed to do something about getting my social website accounts to grow but I have just kept putting it off. This coming year i'll make more time to grow the accounts.

ulterios

I knew that I have needed to do something about getting my social website accounts to grow but I have just kept putting it off. This coming year i'll make more time to grow the accounts.
Just scheduling your posts and Tweets should make a big difference in the amount of growth that your social media accounts see. When I started doing that to the social media accounts of mine right away I saw some really good growth numbers.

Just keeping your social media accounts active and posting and Tweeting regularly can make a big difference in those accounts success. ;)

Maria Marketing

Just scheduling your posts and Tweets should make a big difference in the amount of growth that your social media accounts see. When I started doing that to the social media accounts of mine right away I saw some really good growth numbers.

Just keeping your social media accounts active and posting and Tweeting regularly can make a big difference in those accounts success. ;)
Thanks. That is what I was thinking about doing to help the accounts. I think if I am more regular with my postings they will grow. :)

Dean

I'm sure that your marketing efforts will grow along side your following as it grows and you get more user engagement on your social media accounts.

Dean

You need to know the limitations of different social media sites and their Restrictions and you are good to go.
That's a very good point to make Sam. You always have to know what the social media websites limitations are when you are automating your activities.