Difference between organic vs. paid results?

HansM

Can you explain for me what is the difference between organic vs. paid results?

And which one I should go with? why?

Thanks

aaron kev

I generally go for organic results as they keep on growing day by day. Paid results only shows up when your campaigning is on.

Organic search results are those which come from the algorithm used by the search engine; paid results are just that – links that come from advertising dollars being spent to place them on the results page. Paid results may be annotated with “sponsored content” or set apart with a shaded box, or even placed into an area of their own, such as a sidebar.

LLRhodes

Organic traffic you
Can you explain for me what is the difference between organic vs. paid results?

And which one I should go with? why?

Thanks
Paid results are from paid sources like PPC, AdWords, Bing Ads, Twitter for business, banner ads on a website, solo and sponsored ads in ezines.
Sometimes people from these sources are interested enough to become long term customers, sometimes not.

Organic results you don't have to pay for but you do have to work for. Some examples are traffic from search engines, social media and word of mouth (aka viral.)

Dean

Here's a very simple explanation for these.

Organic results would be results that are obtained in a natural manner and not influenced by any outside influence that directly affects them.

Paid results would be those results that are obtained by using an outside paid resource to gain the results that you are looking for.