Delete an old facebook profile

DesmondHayes

Hello! I wonder if it is possible to delete an old facebook profile where I forgot my password and can not register for quite a long time. Will he ever be (after a certain time) shut off if no one is reported? I do not think so but I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance.

Dean

Have you tried to do a password recovery? If you have access to the email account that you registered with then you should be able to login again and delete the profile if you want.

Here is the Facebook URL to delete an account: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

If you don't have access to the email address either then I really don't know how you would do it. You might be able to contact Facebook support and provide some other sort of proof of ownership to get back into that account and delete it if you want to.

Maria Marketing

Hello! I wonder if it is possible to delete an old facebook profile where I forgot my password and can not register for quite a long time. Will he ever be (after a certain time) shut off if no one is reported? I do not think so but I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance.
I had a friend that did not use their facebook account for over 5 years and it was still there and they didn't delete it. I think they would only delete it if you asked or if you broke their rules.