Chrome updated policy for showing ads from 2018

Storm

I think that is going to hurt the income of a lot of people that rely on advertising income to make money from or with their site.

This might hurt Google if they do stuff like this and people might start to use or push the use of other browsers.

ulterios

I think that is going to hurt the income of a lot of people that rely on advertising income to make money from or with their site.

This might hurt Google if they do stuff like this and people might start to use or push the use of other browsers.
Based on what I have read about it the lower quality sites with a lot of junk or spammy advertising are the ones that are going to see the biggest differences and have the biggest impact on.

Traveler

I hope it will not block affiliate ads or it's going to suck. :(

Google should just leave the ad blocking to extensions.

Storm

Based on what I have read about it the lower quality sites with a lot of junk or spammy advertising are the ones that are going to see the biggest differences and have the biggest impact on.
That might be true but based on how Google thinks almost every site is a low quality site in their opinion that will probable hurt the earnings of more people than it should.