Can you really earn from Captcha entry jobs?

animeshe14

Are their any legit Captcha entry jobs online?

I as a freelancers I have experience applying to various job adds and some of them are Captcha entry jobs. Anyways tried it for a month but when it was time for me to collect payment my client became a no show (sad I know). Not one to lose hope I tried to do captcha related work for other employers but alas same outcome.

That leads me to the question. Is their even a legit Captcha entry job or is this something that all freelancers should stay away from?

your opinions are very much appreciated.

I heard about this job but I would advise you stay way from it

You even spend hours to type captcha code while you will get any pennies. Also it is a work that doesn't help you develop your skills more.

fern2x2001

To answer the question directly, Yes! there are legit captcha entry jobs by legit companies online. Although there are a ton of scams online, just like the one you experienced, there are also those who really pay out. But i think the next important question should be, is it worth your time?! I know captcha entry jobs only offers very little compared to all your efforts including the "risks" that they put in for them to "legally" escape on paying you for your work. Unless you live in a place where the amount or rate that they pay you is more than you could have if you work in a regular job, then i say it is not worth it. There are a lot of online jobs that offer decent rate for you work. You just have to do your research for you to find them.

samie peralta

there are some Data encoding site that pays but I wouldn't recommend it because it's time consuming and you'll earn lesser than what you expect. try other online job that will be worth your effort and time.

Cris

You can earn good money in Captcha if you have a good internet connections as in really good, and have an excellent typing skills, without this 2 you might encounter problems that will devoted your trust in captcha data entry. I would suggest if you have other ways to earn money or give part time jobs. Try that first.

KeralMTG

I was thinking about doing some captcha entry jobs last year for extra money but after I talked with some people I know about them they said that it is very hard to make some good amount of money and not worth the time.

Kania

I as a freelancers I have experience applying to various job adds and some of them are Captcha entry jobs. Anyways tried it for a month but when it was time for me to collect payment my client became a no show (sad I know). Not one to lose hope I tried to do captcha related work for other employers but alas same outcome.

That leads me to the question. Is their even a legit Captcha entry job or is this something that all freelancers should stay away from?

There are many legit captcha entry job that you can earn some money from but it takes too much work to make some good amounts of money. It would be better to do some freelance work or maybe some affiliate marketing to make more money.

Marcos

These are just a waste of your time because you have to do quite a lot of work and lots of your time but you will only make a very small amount of money for your time. I tried this not long ago as something to make a little money with my free time when I was bored and it was a complete waste of time.

Muath Alhaj

Hello,
I worked in captcha entry sites for some time and earned some money ...
it's an easy job, but the monthly income is a bit little, and depend on the website you choose,
in professional captcha entry sites you can make about 1$ daily, but in ordinary sites, you can double this amount, so the income not too much for most people Except who live in India or Iran and Russia that one dollar is good amount in their countries.

EfficientNinja

I also think this is a waste of time because they only pay you in very small amounts for your work. This is like slave labor at its finest. If you see someone offering you a job as a captcha data entry, avoid it like the plague. It's either it is a scam or they do not pay you anything significant.