Can you make good money with Jvzoo?

Maria Marketing

I have seen some good and bad things about Jvzoo and wanted to know if you can make good money with them or not.

Has anyone made good money with them and are they worth the time?

KeralMTG

I have not tried to market their things but a blogger that I know uses them a lot and says that he makes more than 500 Euros per month. I have wanted to try them but have not done it yet.

Marcos

I have used them in the past and they did not make much money for me so I started using other affiliate programs that have made more money and more worth the time I spend. I am sure that many people make some good earnings with them since I have read such information but they did not work to earn much for me. I may try them again later.

JohnQ

A friend who has been an internet marketer for a long time says that he makes a lot of money with jvzoo but he does it with his mailing lists. He said that email marketing is the best way to make money with jvzoo.

I am wanting to get involved with them but my mailing list is still pretty small. When it gets more names I will try it out.

JennyJ

I was looking into jvzoo a while back but they didn't really have much that would work for my niche that I think would do really well so I haven't done anything with them.

I read that many people make a lot of money with jvzoo so I think if you were in the right niche then they would be a good choice but you would have to see what they have in your particular niche before knowing if they will do well for your needs.

ulterios

You can make good money with most affiliate networks if you choose the right things to promote. You need to find things that your target audience may be interested in and/or things that the people on your mailing list may like.

I know many different people that make good money using JVZoo and after talking to a few of them over the years, they have all said that there is a lot of money to be made with the things on that platform but the key is just researching and finding the right things to offer.

Catherine1

I signed up with them but when I was looking for things to try to market I didn't find many things that I thought I would be able to make money with. It probably depends on what things you are good at marketing.

Dean

You can make a good amount of money with JVZoo but you have to make sure and select the right products to promote. Try to find things that your target audience and email list/s might be interested in.

Too many people look at just the commission amounts and not whether or not the product is something that they might be able to convert.

Take some time and do some research and find the best options for your specific needs and go from there. There will probably be some trial and failure testing before you find the right things to market.

Kania

I have seen some good and bad things about Jvzoo and wanted to know if you can make good money with them or not.

Has anyone made good money with them and are they worth the time?
I have tried to use them for many months and I have not made much money with them so for me they are a waste of my time. I think that it can depend on what things you are trying to promote and how good your marketing methods are though.

Maria Marketing

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I have looked through several things they offer but there is not many different things that I think will work for the niche I am working in. I will probably just have to look for other options.

Thanks again. :)