can we re-approve adsense on a previously banned site?

I mean to say if My site got it's adsense account banned. Can I re-apply for adsense on the same site? and will it get approved or just rejected due to previous ban?

Dean

While it's not impossible to get a website re-approved for Adsense after it has been banned, it is sure going to be a real hard battle to get it approved again.

You would have to make sure that you know exactly what caused the ban, fix it so that it will not happen again, then make a good case to Google as to how you fixed the issue and how you are going to prevent it from happening again.

It's very rare fro a website to get re-approved but it can be done. Most people just create another website and start fresh because this is usually easier. Just make sure to follow all the rules and guidelines for Adsense before re-applying and after approval if it does get approved.

It's a tough task but not completely impossible.

Cheers, Dean.

Dean

I worked with a friend who got his account banned because of violations to the Adsense policies and today he just sent me an email stating that he got re-approved by Adsense. What we did was to fix all issues that he had that were violations of Adsense terms and to remove or change any potential problems.

He is a blogger and had not taken the rules seriously or at least not completely serious until after he got banned. The time to think about possible Adsense violations is before you get banned and not after.

It was not easy because we had to go through his entire site since Google doesn't give you a list of what the exact violations are. So, we just made a lot of changes just in case there might be an issue.

So it is possible to get re-approved but you must make sure that your site completely complies with all Adsense guidelines and also that your site is a quality website. If your site doesn't comply 100% with Adsense guidelines and terms then there is no chance of getting re-approved.

It is probably harder to get re-approved than to get initial approval because they already know that your site previously violated their guidelines and terms.

I can say that a part of why my friend got his account banned was because he used some images that he found around the web that were not creative commons licensed and he also had some curated content that was pieced together from other posts around the web in a few of his articles.

Google is very strict and even stricter once you have a ban but if you fix all the violations and you have a real good quality site then there is a chance to get re-approved.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I worked with a friend who got his account banned because of violations to the Adsense policies and today he just sent me an email stating that he got re-approved by Adsense. What we did was to fix all issues that he had that were violations of Adsense terms and to remove or change any potential problems.

He is a blogger and had not taken the rules seriously or at least not completely serious until after he got banned. The time to think about possible Adsense violations is before you get banned and not after.

It was not easy because we had to go through his entire site since Google doesn't give you a list of what the exact violations are. So, we just made a lot of changes just in case there might be an issue.

So it is possible to get re-approved but you must make sure that your site completely complies with all Adsense guidelines and also that your site is a quality website. If your site doesn't comply 100% with Adsense guidelines and terms then there is no chance of getting re-approved.

It is probably harder to get re-approved than to get initial approval because they already know that your site previously violated their guidelines and terms.

I can say that a part of why my friend got his account banned was because he used some images that he found around the web that were not creative commons licensed and he also had some curated content that was pieced together from other posts around the web in a few of his articles.

Google is very strict and even stricter once you have a ban but if you fix all the violations and you have a real good quality site then there is a chance to get re-approved.

Cheers, Dean.
That's very rare because AdSense is extremely strict on getting a website approved again after it was banned. Everything that was a problem and policy violation must be fixed and they don't give you a detailed list of all the reasons that they banned it in the first place.

Google doesn't share knowledge very often as far as their policies and the things they do.

KeralMTG

I think that you can get re-approved if you fix all the things that were the reasons that adsense banned you for. You just need to fix all of them and make sure that your website is a real good quality website.