Can I make money?

Josh

I am sorry this is my first question but lets be honest everyone is trying to find some way to make money from home..I am new to everything about making money online. But I want to ask you people before I do anything that can waste my time.There are a lot of sites that offer something insane like make 1000$ a day and stuff..I dont believe that but I dont know where to find some legitimite ones..
So my question is can someone really make money from websites and affiliate marketing ?
Thanks in advance

sam.hunt0710

First yes you can earn a lot from Internet marketing .

Don't fall in any trap where sellers will ask you to buy a e-book which will teach you how to earn money from internet.

Do your own research work there are plenty of free methods avail in the market which can teach how to do so.

Pick a method , implement it , add your action of plan to it and bank hard from Internet.

Josh

Yea you are right about those people they will try to get you to buy something that will not help you at all...
I would do what you say but I dont know where to start...what to look for...I tried looking on google and all I found were sites that will make you maybe 10$ a month...

Josh

I did work in photoshop and flash...So i guess that would be design...
What do you mean with passive income to be earned from internet??

Josh

Freelancing like I do everything on my own with skills I have...Do you know any site that is good?