Can I create multiple amazon affiliate account?

ulterios

Is there a particular reason that you would want more than one account?

If it's because you have multiple websites and/or blogs you can just use the same account. The wording on Amazon says this: "You don't have to have multiple Associates accounts". It says you don't have to have multiple accounts, it doesn't say you can't have multiple accounts.

I wasn't able to find any reliable information on the web for this so I would recommend getting in touch with Amazon and get a straight answer directly from them. You don't want to take a chance and loose the account you have and the money in that account because they are known to not pay out for violations of their terms.

Drewdude1992

Is there a particular reason that you would want more than one account?

If it's because you have multiple websites and/or blogs you can just use the same account. The wording on Amazon says this: "You don't have to have multiple Associates accounts". It says you don't have to have multiple accounts, it doesn't say you can't have multiple accounts.
I agree on this way!

You don't need to create multi Aamzon accounts, just using an account but you still are allow to promote more products from them.

The rest is you need to have more websites with good traffic to get more sales for Amazon products.

Traveler

I think that you are only supposed to have one but you can have many sites listed on the account.

Dean

Someone was asking me this a couple of days ago and I went and was looking at the Amazon operating agreement (TOS) for their affiliates and I didn't see anything anywhere in it that said anything about a limit of a single account.

I don't think that you would really need one but if you dd then you might want to contact Amazon to verify that it's ok to have more than one.

Here's the link to their operating agreement for their affiliates in case you want to check for yourself: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/help/operating/agreement/166-6318279-1656940

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I have a friend that has 2 so I think that you can have more than one if you want. I don't know if it's cool with amazon for sure but he has two and uses them for different uses to track things better.