Can anyone detect Fb Page Admin ?

sam.hunt0710

Hello IM Stars ,

I am setting up a PBN of expired domains with content from Archive Pages which are relevant to the niche .

Now the question is if I am creating FB pages for those domain from my personal account will those be detectable cause I need my PBN to be perfectly hidden.

AFAIK its not possible to know who is running a FB Fanpage , is there any method from where Google can know or get details of FB page ownership.

Dean

As far as I know there is no way to know unless the information is shown to the public.

I was looking into this myself to find a page owner a couple of months ago and everything I found on the matter said that it is not possible if the information and admins are hidden.

Dean

Thanks for the conformation @Dean , as their was a glitch in Fb Algorithm 3 years back which enabled people to see who is the real admin of a facebook page , I was a bit confuse whether to create a new account for facebook fanpage / site or to create all of them under 1 marketing account.
You are welcome @sam.hunt0710 , I wish I had more information to help you.

I wasn't aware that algo screw up happened, I bet some people were not real happy with that. I am sure they learned from that mistake because they probably got a lot of people mad about that. Privacy is a very serious thing to most people these days.