Building Relationships with new subscribers?

viteko

How you have built Relationships with new subscribers?

Do you send them an introduction topic, contact information, ask for feedback or somethings else?

elcidofaguy

How you have built Relationships with new subscribers?

Do you send them an introduction topic, contact information, ask for feedback or somethings else?

Hiya Viteko! I would say you have almost answered that yourself ;-) Why not take the approach of imagining you have met your new subscriber face to face. What would you say to them??

You would probably begin with introducing yourself, outlining your vision and how you intend to help. Also if you require feeback which will help you then ask them i.e. if someone walked into your shop you may ask them how they found you and what their pain points are and exactly what it is that they are looking to solve etc.. Its no different with email marketing...

The key with email marketing is to keep it short and for the details I would link out to a page on your website...

Further downstream - your email marketing campaigns should aim to fulfill your vision with providing value such as helpful advice... Through that you can promote products/services which help... My best advice is to aim to provide value and in turn people will see that your suggestions can in fact help them with regards to your promotions...

One great tactic is to offer free bonuses such as reports which can help your target audience... This helps with building trust with adding a little wow factor and helps with increasing your user engagement...

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sid