Best ways to drive traffic from Google+ to your site?

EitanBaider

What are best techniques to drive traffic from Google+ to your site?

Have you tried this social media marketing technique?

nesito29

Google+ is awesome, it gives you the ability to expose your content in a different yet similar way of that of Facebook. The best way to get traffic from G+ is start your business page and join a few communities related to your niche and start posting to those communities. Post 1-2 times a day and I guarantee you'll start getting traffic from G+. Also post to the general public from your biz page with the right hashtags, use 2-3 hashtags per post so that it won't be considered spammy.

Hope this helps you :)

Moky

Google + is past solution , for me specially. I focuse mostly on facebook and twitter

ulterios

I get a good amount of traffic and exposure from using Google+ for many of my sites. I market the content/posts/etc. on Google plus as well as other relevant information (from other sites that are not mine) that might be helpful to my followers or random viewers.

I think that if you are not just promoting your own stuff but other helpful or informative posts from other sites that can help build a little credibility so people don't think that you are only there to push your stuff but to offer help from other sources as well. ;)

augusta

The best way like every other networking site is to always update your site.

share information regularly on Google+ to gain more followers

join other community to attract people and traffic
Always share useful information to attract people to follow you.