Best techniques for FREE traffic from social media?

I have a small website about wordpress themes, it is an affiliate site. I want to drive more traffic from social media Facebook, google+, twitter, integram..etc
Can you guys help me best techniques for FREE traffic from social media?

sam.hunt0710

Step 1: Create a Facebook Account ( Female ) in the Similar niche ( wp theme )

1. update complete profile so that it looks legit and make it PVA( Phone Verified Account)
2. like other pages in your niche.
3. join other groups in your niche.
4. take parts in discussion going over other group/pages.
5. leave link of our group and page with good comment ( No comments will be placed for example like our page , join our group , add me as it will get banned your account ).
6. Sending invitations to friends to be a group member.

Step 2 : Create a Facebook group .

1. add details and content.
2. add CTA ( Call-to-action) button.
3. It will be an open group.
4. Moderating group so that no irrelevant posting are done .
5. Reply over posting done in your group.
6. Joining other groups in your niche having more than 2k members.
7. Posting in other groups and taking part in discussion with company profile.

Step 3 : Will create a Facebook Page.

1. add details and content.
2. add CTA( Call-to-action ) button.
3. Moderate page so that no irrelevant posting are done.
4. Reply over posting doing on your page.
Scrape facebook user ids and send them invitations to join your group so that you can get more members in your group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Patel

Bring in a Call to Action button and also be sharing more amount of posts, blogs which catches the interest of your viewers. You could also add an animated explainer video to engage more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

nesito29

I have a small website about wordpress themes, it is an affiliate site. I want to drive more traffic from social media Facebook, google+, twitter, integram..etc
Can you guys help me best techniques for FREE traffic from social media?

It's really hard to give advice on a social media strategy especially since we don't know what niche you are in. However, what is universal to any niche is engagement. The more people engage with your content on social media, the more traffic you'll be able to drive back to your site. Here's an amazing strategy that works like like a charm:

Mix your content:
  • Images (niche related, especially quotes)
  • Articles
Don't always share links, nobody likes seeing a page with a bunch of links everywhere. If you post let's say 6 times a day, then share 4 images and 2 links back to your site or 5 images and 1 link. The purpose of this is for people to engage more with your content and look forward to it (this strategy is especially amazing with facebook). People will share your images and will help you grow organically in an exponential way.

For the most amazing images to post I recommend using post planner. They are stupidly good with viral content that you can share on your pages to get a higher engagement from your audience.

Use Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. I've found those to be the best and with Post planner you can take care of Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter content. Now all you need is a social media dashboard and you are good to go. I recommend Buffer or Hootsuite, either one is fine =)

I hope this information helped you and that you get better results with social media.

Jonathan N

cwvps

All good points. I use HootSuite and it really works great for me. I found that it boosts conversation and activity on the page when I ask questions along with presenting some great image.