Best Software For Video Editing?

Layn

Would you like to suggest me some super software in order to edit my videos? I like to add some music and text to my videos. Some animation would be plus point. Thanks in advance.

Dicumoseeng

The best software for video editing is Camtasia Studio, I recommend it to any one who ask!

You might need to see a tutorial or read a how-to, and then everything becomes so much easier.

This is the best tool you can ask for.

ProfMike

I have been using Camtasia Studio since it inception about 11 years ago. It is a great piece of software and will do everything that you asked. It has a little learning to get the most out of the software if you really want to push the limits but in a week or two of practice you could be very proficient with it.

I develop about 90% of my tutorials that I post online with Camtasia, if you want to see examples you can look at the free tutorials on the site.

It is a great piece of software for screen capture rendering as one of its many features.

AVS Video Editor can be the first choice of yours when you are looking for an easy to use, professional-quality-rich & quick video editor for your Windows computers. I use it for a long time & it serve me the best. You may also use it.

Dean

AVS Video Editor can be the first choice of yours when you are looking for an easy to use, professional-quality-rich & quick video editor for your Windows computers. I use it for a long time & it serve me the best. You may also use it.
I haven't heard of AVS (I don't know much about video software) but I have been giving some serious though into making some videos for marketing purposes so I will add that one to my list of things to check out.

Thanks for sharing this Shawn

DesmondHayes

Well, everybody tells you what is complicated if you do not do it all the time ... for what you need to satisfy your needs and more than you need and you simply overcome it in half an hour, that's the
Wondershare Video Editor.

QwertyJr

If you want to get really detailed and create videos that can be on par with movie quality pictures, I'd recommend adobe premiere pro. Being a user of it, it seamlessly creates amazing edits. I do warn you though, it's expensive and takes time to learn, but it is really worth it if you're trying to create some professional grade videos.

alfredo7236

I started with IMOVIE it worked for the first few months now I'm editing on fcpx and I really want to continue editing on it since I'm familiar with it , but I want to get a Windows computer.

tedzk26

There are numerous video altering virtual products are accessible in market, yet this is my rundown of best video altering programming so you can deal with your video. In this new advanced period, PC programming have made to employment of motion picture altering substantially simpler.