Benefits of using managed Wordpress web hosting

KeralMTG

I saw some things that said that managed Wordpress web hosting can be much better than regular web hosting because it is optimized for Wordpress. It that the only benefit or are there other benefits for using managed Wordpress web hosting?

I found some coupon codes and I was thinking about trying them to see if the performance is better like they say.

Traveler

When I was reading about this kind of hosting it said that it was supposed to be optimized so your wordpress site will run better and faster. Some of them said that they do the updates for your site automatically.

I saw that they do not usually have ways to access your files like with cpanel hosting so I don't think I will like that. Some also don't let you install some of the plugins because they are blacklisted for some reasons.

ulterios

I saw some things that said that managed Wordpress web hosting can be much better than regular web hosting because it is optimized for Wordpress. It that the only benefit or are there other benefits for using managed Wordpress web hosting?
Many of the managed Wordpress hosting services do automated backups which is nice. Some do have limitations on which plugins you can install and many do not have a file manager to have access to your files directly which are two of the things that I am not too fond of. Each service is a little different so if you decide to use one of these types of web hosting services I would suggest that you look closely at everything, good and bad, before you pay for a service. This way you can make sure you are happy with what you get and don't get.

I found some coupon codes and I was thinking about trying them to see if the performance is better like they say.
Are the codes for free trials or cheap? If they are then maybe you should give them a try to see if you like the service or not.

KeralMTG

When I was reading about this kind of hosting it said that it was supposed to be optimized so your wordpress site will run better and faster. Some of them said that they do the updates for your site automatically.

I saw that they do not usually have ways to access your files like with cpanel hosting so I don't think I will like that. Some also don't let you install some of the plugins because they are blacklisted for some reasons.
I was thinking that the better loading speed will help my rankings a little because the loading speed is a small part of seo. I did not know they have some blacklist plugins. I will have to check on that. Thanks mate.

Many of the managed Wordpress hosting services do automated backups which is nice. Some do have limitations on which plugins you can install and many do not have a file manager to have access to your files directly which are two of the things that I am not too fond of. Each service is a little different so if you decide to use one of these types of web hosting services I would suggest that you look closely at everything, good and bad, before you pay for a service. This way you can make sure you are happy with what you get and don't get.

Are the codes for free trials or cheap? If they are then maybe you should give them a try to see if you like the service or not.
I did not know some do not have a file manager for files. I do not think I would like that so I will have to check and see if 1 I would use has one.

The codes are for cheap or 1 month free for the ones I found.