Any big plans for 2017?

KeralMTG

I am hoping to finish my university work next year and that way I can spend more time on doing my marketing. I also want to increase my followers on social media websites.

Dean

I am hoping to finish my university work next year and that way I can spend more time on doing my marketing. I also want to increase my followers on social media websites.
That's great Keral. I bet you can't wait to get your studies all finished and get out there to use what you have learned. I wish you all the best.

Traveler

That's a good plan and I am sure that you will achieve it. I wouldn't mind living by the ocean myself and I wouldn't even care if it was in a warm place or not. :D

Cheers, Dean.
I want a warm place because I have lived by the ocean in cold places and it is not real good some times.

ulterios

I want a warm place because I have lived by the ocean in cold places and it is not real good some times.
Well I haven't lived by the ocean but I have been to a couple many times. I have been to them when it was cold and it can be quite uncomfortable when it is cold, to say the least. ;)

Marcos

I am planning on getting back into affiliate marketing again after a few years away from it. My job changed and I am working less so I need to try to make some extra money to make up for what I am losing. I need to do some checking up on what has changed but I should be able to catch up with the times promptly.

Dean

I am planning on getting back into affiliate marketing again after a few years away from it. My job changed and I am working less so I need to try to make some extra money to make up for what I am losing. I need to do some checking up on what has changed but I should be able to catch up with the times promptly.
That's great! I mean the getting back into affiliate marketing part of that. I'm sorry to hear about your job but now you'll have some time to dedicate to your marketing efforts.

If you need any help just let me know and i'd be happy to help if I can. :D

Marcos

That's great! I mean the getting back into affiliate marketing part of that. I'm sorry to hear about your job but now you'll have some time to dedicate to your marketing efforts.

If you need any help just let me know and i'd be happy to help if I can. :D
Thank you.

I may have some questions for you in the future. My marketing is probably a little rusty.