Among youtube, facebook, twitter and etc. Which of them is the most famous?

anton

I want to know which among the following is the most influential so i would know where it would be best yo invest my time and advertise.
Any ideas will be appreciated guys.

alexDS

Who is your target demographic? That makes a big difference when it comes to which website will be the most beneficial. To give a basic idea, Facebook is going to be your best bet for an older crowd. Twitter and Youtube definitely have a younger audience, and if that is not who you are trying to market to, your efforts are going to be wasted. Also, there is a high chance that your ads will be blocked on youtube by anybody using Adblock. With Facebook and Twitter, you can take advantage of trending topics/hashtags to promote your work without getting blocked by the extension. Hope this helped!

albino

For me its facebook, but I advice you to post your advertisement on the site that you already have root, or having a numerous connections, friends or any other group to promote your advertisement. If you join in a new website and having no connections or group maybe its hard for you to have progress.

mitan143

For me, those social media sites have their uniqueness in terms of popularity of usage. If I will suggest which among them, I can say choose facebook because youtube are just for videos and twitter are just for tweets or whatever you wanted to tell. In facebook, you can do both so I can suggest facebook if you want to advertise. I hope this might help you even just a little.

Axivwater14

For me, one of the most famous here in the Philippines is Facebook because citizens find it too easy to use. Filipinos likes to stay updated that's why they uses facebook a lot. They tend to share there own thoughts, feelings and happenings through facebook, they can also communicate to their family, friends and relatives through facebook. Without social medias, Philippines will not be called "Social Media Capital of the World"

Traveler

I want to know which among the following is the most influential so i would know where it would be best yo invest my time and advertise.
I think each one of these has some benefits but which one will be best for you will depend on what you are looking for and what things you are in.

What kind of topics are you wanting to advertise?

Catherine1

It will depend on which one of those websites will have the kind of people you are looking for. They all have there pluses and minuses depending on who you are looking for.

ulterios

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish, what you are trying to promote or market and who you are trying to reach.

What is best for the needs of one person or business may not be the best for another.

Maria Marketing

I use Facebook for my needs most of the time because I seem to get better results there lately. I think it will depend on the things that you want to advertise though.