Wordpress or web hosting niche?

Adrianhenry

I am going to opening a blog about wordpress tutorials but also the same idea for web hosting tutorial niches

In your point of view, which is better to develop and getting revenue if I only can choose one of two these niche? or putting both niches into a blog?

Why not ceate one of each? It's not that expensive to host 2 wordpress websites, you can do so for as little as $3.99 per month.

ulterios

If I was to choose one of these I would choose WordPress because it's continuing to grow at a huge rate and the need for WordPress tutorials is in high demand. There are many out there but most are a mix of different things and are not good, especially for beginners. Many WordPress tutorials leave out important parts of the tutorial which ruins it.

Starting a WordPress tutorials blog with good tutorials and doing some good marketing could probably do very well. ;)

Traveler

I think that you should always choose the one that you know the best or like the most. It is a lot easier to work on your website and spend more time if it is something that you know a lot about or something that you like a lot. It can just make doing the work easier.