Will you pay the Higher Fiverr Processing Fees for buyers?

Hi everyone,

Sometime in November 2014, Fiverr started charging any buyer 50 cents for orders under $10 or 10% for orders over $10. The fee targets buyers and is non refundable.

Naturally, Fiverr traders are complaining that their sales have dropped.

As a current or potential buyer on Fiverr, are you prepared to incur the additional cost or would you shop somewhere else?

Thanks.

wiredtolive

In business, we are confronted by ups and downs when it comes to daily operations.

For the moment, the new additional cost can be fitted into my operations through passing to my own clients.

In the mean time, I am studying other options available for the kind of service I get from Fiverr and once I identify one, I will shift my business there.

Smith-K

There are many Fiverr type sites around so one can always give them a try. See the rule applies to everyone, but Fiverr isn't the only place to buy services online. One can always go on forums and check the buy and sell section of the forum. I just came across this site called site konker.io which follows the same pattern as Fiverr.

Dean

I really don't buy anything on Fiverr but adding 50 cents to the cost of something on there would not be a deciding factor for me in any buying decisions. If it was a few dollars then maybe but 50 cents isn't enough to factor into any potential purchase decision.

shilpa

Well, this happens most of the times on the online commercial platforms, when there is a need for services to be cut down, ensuring good and legitimate trade practices, maintaining competitive markets, and ensuring quality products and services. The e-commerce segment is always a way to ensure good buyer and seller exchange. With most not caring about extra charges that are to be levied while buying, some may feel the need to approach other platforms with better prospects. Even then where quality is concerned buyers will be willing to pay extra charges for services that are valuable. So even if fiverr increases the service charges a little bit, most customers/buyers will not be stirred.