Which SEO Plugin you use commonly ??

Dean

On mine I mostly use the All In One Seo Pack plugin. I have been wanting to try a few others like the SEO Framework plugin when I get time.

I saw that vishwa post about it changing from Yoast and after that I looked into it and it looked promising.

hoadongtien

I doubt about whether to use SEO plugins or not? If you are good at keyword research and writing quality content, then you do not need to use it. Anyway, it's just my opinion.

hoadongtien

You can easily do this using wordpress custom fields. Scroll down to the bottom of the article till you find the custom fields box. Click 'Enter new' and in the Name section, enter the text 'description' and in the 'value' section enter your custom meta description value and click on the 'Add custom field' button. (Do this for every article you want to add a custom description to.)

This is what you will see in HTML:

<meta name="description" content="Story about my dog
giving birth to puppies." />
<meta name="keywords" content="stories, tales, harriet, smith,
harriet smith, storytelling, day, life, dog, birth, puppies, happy" />

See more on wordpress: https://codex.wordpress.org/Meta_Tags_in_WordPress

ulterios

You can also use Genesis plugin for SEO.
Is that a dedicated SEO plugin or just the SEO features of the Genesis theme?

I can't seem to find any information on a dedicated plugin by that name?

Smith-K

There are various SEO Plugins avail for Wordpress ...

I am using
1. All In One Seo
2. Yoast over my most of the sites .

There are few others too

SEO Ultimate
SEO Framework
SEO Squirrly ..

Which one you are using.

I have come across All in one and Yoast, and I tend to use Yoast plugin on most of my sites. The other three that you have listed are unkown to me, are they paid plugins and do they help in on-page of the website.