What pet do you have?

Rogue

I've never seen a cat jumping on and eating a fish in an actual scene only the animated series of Mr. Bean is my reference for that. It's probably both funny and hilarious. I'm not fond of cats and my mom never wanted a dog inside our house so I did not attempt to bring one even though I want to. Now I'm planning to get a fish because I wanted someone alive other than me inside my room. I've been coveting those very tiny fishes I often see outside the pet store, too bad I don't know what they are called.

Dictator20

I have dog named Chow, I named her chow because she ates alot and chow means 'eat' right? so there it goes. She is my Stress reliever, Guard, and Bestfriend at the same time. first is she is my stress reliever because she always want to play with me and everytime I scratch her and pause scratching her, she will not stop poking me unless I will scratch her again. I can say that she is my guard its because she keeps on barking everytime there is someone knocking on the door. and lastly, she is my bestfriend because she always noticed that I'am sad and after she noticed, she will go beside me and keep looking in my eyes and I dont know why she always do that. but still that cute right?

ion

I have 5 dogs, but Odie is the only one sleeps besides me, because he is not applicable to be come a guard dog, because of his size. I have two dogs in the gate, one in the terrace and the other one is inside the house. But actually before, I have cat, but I don't know where he is right now. I really love dogs and cats, but the problem is if i'm going to work, no one will look after them.

trendjing

When I was still single, we only have fresh water fishes as our pet, and our local dog is just outside sniffing and barking for whoever visitor comes. And then I get married and stay with my husband in a different province. I was a bit surprised that their family have a Labrador and a Chihuahua inside their house.

When my husband decided to have a new dog, I was hesitant at that time, because I knew him as a dog lover who lets his pet sleep on his bed. Then I agreed to have our own dog, and we got a mixed breed of a Japanese Spitz and a Labrador and named him "Max". I never have any regrets to have a dog inside our house who is intelligent, sweet and cuddly, for he brings joy and laughter in us.

pau18

We have 2 dogs, one is a male 5 y.o., his name is Perry and he is a cross breed of shi tzu and daschund but more of a shi tzu because of his hair. Our 2nd puppy just turned 1 ladt sept 31 and she's a shi tzu, she stays inside our home while the male is outside as our guard. We love dogs just last year we lost our micro mini pinscher after only a year. We lost a sweet puppy . We didn't know what happened to her we just noticed that she had a seizure... I love dogs but sometimes I don't want because everytime we see our dogs not in an active mood I feel somethings wrong so I feel sad and nervous that they might die again. They are family to us and we love them so much!

Sha30

I choose a cat because my first pet when i was a child i a cat when im playing in the river i see a small car its a baby cat and i take it but when im going home my mom and dad he dont want a cat but me i realy realy want a cat then he said my father its ok in outside and everyday ichecked and i give a food i give 3 times a day and my mother say why are your going outside everyday even a night i said i checked my pet litle cat and mother decide ok you can takecare your pet inside house but remember if this baby cat not doing good in this house we can put again out side but you know its great everyday because this cat is very smary and lovable all mouse in my house is lost when my cat is here inside my house and sometimea my cat is missing but when i call name of my pet she is coming faster and im happy because everyday im playing with my cat thats why i like more cat than dog thats all.