Should I buy Facebook Likes?

robertdn

Hi everybody,

I am about to buy Facebook Likes for my website although I do not know whether they are real likes or not.
I heard that they created from apps or auto softwares and they are fake likes. Is it true?
Has anyone here had experience with this?
Please share your suggestions.

Thank in advanced!

Antonio

Hi there,

Rather than purchasing Likes, why don't you put up a sponsored Advertisement or Face Book advertisement that attracts targeted fans to your website?

When you do this, you are buying Likes but you have some control who will be attracted to you page.

You will not be buying bulk Likes from random companies or people who will send you Likes that shall never get you your return on your investment because they are fake and untargeted.

nesito29

Hi everybody,

I am about to buy Facebook Likes for my website although I do not know whether they are real likes or not.
I heard that they created from apps or auto softwares and they are fake likes. Is it true?
Has anyone here had experience with this?
Please share your suggestions.

Thank in advanced!

I wouldn't recommend it. Most of the places where you can go and buy likes will create them artificially, hence not real people.

Here's what will happen if you do that.
  • Your performance will lower.
  • Your posts will not show up on the real subscribers feeds.
  • Facebook could ban you.
Facebook has updated their service policy and make changes to their groups section and how your community interacts with your content (likes, shares, comments). Buying likes will only help you get penalized by Facebook.

Now I must add that there are services out there that will get you likes for your pages, however their service is not like the ones you get in Fiverr and places like that. You have to add them to your page as contributors and they will go to related pages and start connecting with people and getting you likes, this process usually takes between 1-2 weeks for 1,000 subscribers.

If you want this kind of service you have to hire people in places like Upwork previously known as Odesk. Just post your gig and wait for people to apply for the job, check their profiles and previous works so you can see that they can actually do it and deliver. In cases like this I only hire people with 5+ rating.

Hope this information helps you :)
If you need anything else please let me know.

I have used likes and I didn't get much traffic from it. There are other things you can buy, as stated above and I think they would be a better option, but it is up to you. targeted ads from Faceboook are the way to go in my opinion and they should see a lot of people drawn to your site.

Nytshade

Simply use Facebook Ads if you need to buy likes but make sure you use a custom audience. I buy likes from other websites for my private blog network, each PBN site will have a facebook or twitter profile just to make it look like a real website.

I do try different providers, obviously looking for one that offers responsive likes but they all offer crap. I don't complain about it because I don't really use those pages or twitter profiles. So don't buy likes or followers for your primary business, that's a recipe for failure.

WHY?

Facebook uses an algorithm, so your posts will reach around 16% (this can even be less) of your fans then if it gets engagement then the reach increases.

So when you have 500 fake accounts and maybe 100 real people (total of 600 likes). Facebook will send your post to 96 random members (16% of 600) and if your post is sent to 96 fake accounts it will not get any engagement then facebook will no longer show your post in the newsfeed and the 100 real people won't see it. That's the risk of having fake fans on facebook.

Same thing with social exchange websites. When I tried social exchange sites I saw a lot of random pages and decided to create a facebook account for it because I didn't want to add flowers, cooking, motor mechanic etc. pages on my real profile.

Before I continue, how many people do you think have done what I did in these social exchange sites? Think about that for a second.

So what I realized is that even if they use they're real accounts, they're not targeted and they liked my fake page (for testing) just so they can also get likes on their page. So they'll never engage and that will make it hard for you to reach active people.

Hope that helps.

Dean

Buying Facebook likes is just going to get you a bunch of likes from bots and fake automated accounts. Think about it, how can someone get hundreds or thousands of real people to just go ahead and like your page, profile or whatever just because?

Plus this is against Facebook policies and can get your account banned. It's just not worth it in my book.

Cheers, Dean.

Storm

I think that you should not buy Facebook likes and save the money and put it towards google adwords ads. Fake likes aren't going to help you like real people will.

ulterios

Although I have never bought Facebook likes I do know many people that have. One of their reasons that they have told me is so that their page/account will look more legit and active.

If you ever decide to do it then I would be careful not to get caught by Facebook and have them close/suspend your account for rules violations.