Please Review My Site!

Arieee

Hi guys!

I just made a website, and I was wondering if y'all could review it?

Here's my link: digitalwonders.weebly.com

Maria Marketing

Hi guys!

I like your website and the art on it looks real cool. I think that it would look better with less white and more colors though since it's about art. I think that you just need to add more content to it.

ulterios

Hi guys!

If you are really 12 years old like it says on the website then I am impressed. Most 12 year olds would not know how to make their own website.

I agree with Maria in that I think it also needs more content on it. You are off to a good start though. ;)

Dean

Hi guys!

I like the art images that you have on your website.

What kind of software are you using to create them?

AlexRozett

This looks awesome for a 12 year old.
Fonts, images, layout fits perfectly together. Keep it up little man! :Good:

SueAssists

Arieee said:
I just made a website, and I was wondering if y'all could review it? Here's my link: digitalwonders.weebly.com
For traffic what are you doing? How are you getting visitors to your website?

Perhaps a YouTube video of you using WeaveSilk and the end results that you place on your website?

May get more orders.

Heads up: Your Basic, Intermediate and Advanced designs when clicked sent me to a 404 error page

CookieRunner

Hi guys!

:Yourock: Great job on producing a website like what you've made. I am impressed since you can make up something so beautiful even though you haven't reached being a teenager yet. :Fly: Kudos for a wonderful job! I like your header, it speaks so much about art. One thing I noticed though, the contents are a little bit plain. Since you are selling art, maybe try to blend in more creativity and more colors that can make your audience feel what your art is all about. Overall, I commend you, you're still young so yo have a lot a way to go!
Cheers and Goodluck! :Icon Rock:

Darryl

I like the art that you have on your website. It looks simple and awesome. Thumbs up to your work. Keep it up :)

Jim15

Good design and very simple for me. You can do a lot more designs better than this using your creative mind but no question to this one, overall it looks nice to my eyes. Very good work for this website.

SenseiSteve

Not bad for 12 years old, but you do need to remove the 404 links.