Planning to Launch Facebook / Instagram / Twitter Automation tools.

sam.hunt0710

Our team is working over various automation tools which will be helpful in automation of various Social Media Platforms ( Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest , Linkedin ) .

Would like to know your thoughts about what in all functionalities you are looking for in a automation tool , it will help us in giving you best automation tool .

Looking forward to hear from IMS Members.

Maria Marketing

I have been thinking about trying one of these kinds of services out but I have been intimidated because I do not know anything about them. Based on that I would say that making the service easy to use for people new to this kind of thing would really help. Maybe have things clearly labeled with maybe some light text describing what something is or does.

Whilst I understand that many of these services are used by experienced people there are a lot of us who are new to this type of service and don't know all the functions. Making things easy for us new people can be a marketing point that you can use to target the less technical people.

sam.hunt0710

I have been thinking about trying one of these kinds of services out but I have been intimidated because I do not know anything about them. Based on that I would say that making the service easy to use for people new to this kind of thing would really help. Maybe have things clearly labeled with maybe some light text describing what something is or does.

Whilst I understand that many of these services are used by experienced people there are a lot of us who are new to this type of service and don't know all the functions. Making things easy for us new people can be a marketing point that you can use to target the less technical people.

We are already running few tools since last few years , we are upgrading them and adding some new features over them.

Like you said , they are super easy tool to use come along with instruction videos which will guide users how to use them.

Each Module of the tool is having short description and explaining what that module do.

We will also be sending a Pdf along with tool so that user can go through the steps , easily Install and start using the tool after entering the licence .

Maria Marketing

We are already running few tools since last few years , we are upgrading them and adding some new features over them.

Like you said , they are super easy tool to use come along with instruction videos which will guide users how to use them.

Each Module of the tool is having short description and explaining what that module do.

We will also be sending a Pdf along with tool so that user can go through the steps , easily Install and start using the tool after entering the licence .
That's great because a lot of those kinds of services and tools are not very friendly for new people.

sam.hunt0710

We are updating these features in our new Instagram Tool , please let me know your opinion.

1) Now you can group multiple accounts into one to easily create campaigns.
2) Unique feature added to like or leave comments on posts of people you follow.
3) You can now use follow-unfollow method in a single campaign.
4) You can create multiple campaigns for every single module
5) Automating Likes/comments has never been so easy.
6) Detailed Report For Each and Every Campaign You Run, Along with the Links.
7) Allowing You to Create Multiple Batches For Every Campaign You Create, to stop getting detected by Instagram For Automation.
8) No More Need to Scrape Users to follow. Add Your Niche Keyword, and Watch Your Followers Growing.
9) Algorithm to follow unique users from each account
10) Auto Campaign Resume Algorithm, So No More Worry If Your GramDominator Got Closed while A Process Was Running.
11) Copy images with keywords or from specific users and post .
12) Now you can mention your custom list of instagram users or people you are following to make them notice you.
13) Find and follow active and engaged users, those who have liked or commented on post of your competitors or instagram profiles in your niche.