Photoshop vs. Corel Draw?

viteko

What is the main difference between Photoshop and Corel Draw?
When should we use Photoshop and when using Corel Draw for creating graphics for your website.
If I want to make a ebook cover, which tool is better for creating that?

Thanks in advance

bijutoha

A. Photoshop for Raster Design and CorelDRAW for Vector Design.
B. Photoshop from Adobe and CorelDRAW from Corel.
C. Reportedly, Photoshop is the best for Raster Design and CorelDRAW is the best for Vector Design. Although I love Illustrator for vector works.

24fz5s5.jpg

Last edited:

Mark007

Photoshop would be the best tool to create your ebook cover. It will provide you with more customized options to build a good cover.

dedica

They are two different programs and can not be compared.
Photoshop for raster images.
Corel for vector

Dean

What is the main difference between Photoshop and Corel Draw?
When should we use Photoshop and when using Corel Draw for creating graphics for your website.
If I want to make a ebook cover, which tool is better for creating that?

Thanks in advance
If you are looking to make an eBook cover then pretty much either of these fine programs will work just fine. I would just use which ever you are the most comfortable with.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

If your eBook cover will be some kind of picture/photograph then PhotoShop will probably be the best choice for you. If you are looking to create some kind of art type image for your eBook then Corel Draw or illustrator would probably be best.

Most of my experience is with PhotoShop and I can create most of what I need/want with it.

rey baban

A. Photoshop for Raster Design and CorelDRAW for Vector Design.
B. Photoshop from Adobe and CorelDRAW from Corel.
C. Reportedly, Photoshop is the best for Raster Design and CorelDRAW is the best for Vector Design. Although I love Illustrator for vector works.

24fz5s5.jpg

i agree with this sir. you can see their deference by their works, Photoshop is raster and Corel draw is vector but the best for vector design is illustrator. Photoshop is excellent in photo editing.

tedzk26

Basically these two softwares are used for different purposes. Corel Draw is useful for vector purpose. Photo shop is useful to work on bitmaps. Ae per your need and nature of your work you can start it accordingly.