Newbie on Board! :)

Joey Mercado

Hello Everyone,

I am Joey an engineering graduate but to tell you honestly. I joined this forum because I do not have any idea on what is the internet marketing all about, just for curiosity, Sorry if I did just being curious but I am looking forward to interact with the members here so that I could learn more knowledge and gained information on this and what is this forum all about. And also I think this is a new learning for me to expand my horizon so that I could learn more in the field of internet marketing.

Again, Thank you so much for welcoming me and looking forward for the future threads and reactions and participation with you ..

Regards,

Joey

ulterios

Hello Joey and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum. We are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Joey. I am sure that you will enjoy it here as much as I do. There are a lot of nice and friendly people that are always eager to help each other.

See you round the boards.