Make your own design or using a framework?

pertinax

which do you prefer, you do self-code all your sites or do you use HTML/CSS/JS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, wordpress..etc?

What are your thoughts?

Hostlumina

I think using frameworks such as Bootstrap & Foundation are great. Saves on time...

Doesn't matter if you use a framework or do it from scratch. It comes down to what creativeness can do... you can manipulate frameworks easily to make sites look unique while taking advantage of what has already been created on the back-end.

Luca

I think using frameworks such as Bootstrap & Foundation are great. Saves on time...

Doesn't matter if you use a framework or do it from scratch. It comes down to what creativeness can do... you can manipulate frameworks easily to make sites look unique while taking advantage of what has already been created on the back-end.

Agree completely with Hostlumina here. I don't see the need for making any kind of website from ground-up except you're doing it for self-teaching, educational / platform creating purpose.

Frameworks are a WONDERFUL way of saving time, as well as they provide an excellent foundation to build upon.