Make money with Clicksense?

I started a few weeks ago on site called Clicksense...I made only 8.75$ in almost a month..So my question did anyone make more and is it possible to make something normal??

animeshe14

Well, base from what I know about PTC's you earn more if invite more people to register using your referral code.
The more invites the more money you get.

David Ewen

Are you talking about Clix Sense? If so, it is one of those micro task sites like mturk, Short Task, and Micro Workers. Those sights are real, but don't tend to draw in a lot of money. Mturk is owned by Amazon, and it also draws revenue similar to the others.

I started a few weeks ago on site called Clicksense...I made only 8.75$ in almost a month..So my question did anyone make more and is it possible to make something normal??

Last edited by a moderator:

tiffiecute

Clicksense is not bogus. It's legit and has been stable for years. The problem with it is basically of the little earning that you take which is a waste of time. You rather pour your day on other far higher earnings than this one even for a part-time job.

trendjing

Clicksense is a real, but small earning survey site. It is beneficial that they give you lots of surveys, but the time it consumes you will be more than the money you will receive.