Is Woocommerce good?

Maria Marketing

I was wondering if Woocommerce is good to use for a website that is just going to have free downloads of ebooks, reports, videos and other digital product downloads.

Is woocommerce good for digital downloads?

ulterios

You can use WooCommerce for digital downloads. I had a website that I used partially for that purpose myself last year and it worked out well.

You can also use WordPress and a plugin called "Easy Digital Downloads" for this purpose as well as some dedicated software that are for digital downloads.

Storm

I was looking at woocommerce not too long ago and it seems like a good solution for this but the only thing that I noticed is that if you need too many extensions (what they call addons) then it can get expensive.

Dean

You can use Woocommerce for this Maria and you shouldn't need but a couple of extensions for your exact needs. If you need any help finding the extensions you will need just let me know.

KeralMTG

I have been seeing many websites using woocommerce for their digital download websites so it must work very well.

they also have many special plugins to help add many features. I saw one for digital downloads that might be what you need.

Traveler

If you are familiar with wordpress then woocommerce will be a good choice for you. One thing that you have to check out is which woocommerce extensions you will need for your site because some of then can be pretty expensive so look at prices before you start so you know what you are getting started.

KeralMTG

If you are familiar with wordpress then woocommerce will be a good choice for you. One thing that you have to check out is which woocommerce extensions you will need for your site because some of then can be pretty expensive so look at prices before you start so you know what you are getting started.
I saw the prices on some of the woocommerce extensions and they have some that are expensive. If they make good money for you though then they can be worth the invested money.