Is Pinterest or Intagram needed?

David Ewen

With the evolution of Facebook and Twitter, isn't that (for the most part) all that you need? Facebook was designed originally to connect people with others that they know or have some sort of relationship with. That is the notion of friend-ing. Twitter is designed to connect to people that you don't know through trending topics. That is what the hashtag is all about. It became some effective that Facebook adopted it.

I'm not saying not to use Pinterest or Instagram. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just asking the question, if one were to focus on generating a business, is Facebook and Twitter sufficient. Is there something that is being lost by not going to Reddit, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and all the others?

What do you recommend should be the focused social media sights (in general) if one were to do a good job representing their business?

aaron kev

I am on two projects , one on adult niche and other on women shopping. I use twitter for adult and pinterest for another one, and they converts well. So yes I can say Fb and twitter is not sufficient if you are planning to grow your business.

David Ewen

OK. Thank you. Just curious, do you use Hoot Suit or TweetDeck to replicate posts to save time?

I am on two projects , one on adult niche and other on women shopping. I use twitter for adult and pinterest for another one, and they converts well. So yes I can say Fb and twitter is not sufficient if you are planning to grow your business.

vinaya

You need to use every social media networks as people are spreading out. years ago, Twitter and facebook had monopoly. However, after the advent of other social networks, people are going every where. These days old people choose to stick with facebook and twitter where as young people are on pinterest and instagram. In order to reach all types of demography you will have to join pinterest and instagram.