is it safe to use auto poster softwares for facebook?

As we all know there are tons of facebook auto posters available on the internet. But does they really work? And if yes will it have a bad effect ? or it is just normal?

Mark007

Auto posters are very popular these days. You can use numerous services for all your social networking website using only a single service and automate the posts at specific time on your profiles. They are used by hundreds and are very effective saving you from the time and labor of manual promotions.

Auto posters are very popular these days. You can use numerous services for all your social networking website using only a single service and automate the posts at specific time on your profiles. They are used by hundreds and are very effective saving you from the time and labor of manual promotions.
I know that they are really amazing but are they safe to use? if we use them is there any chances that Facebook will ban our account or block it?

Yes they are safe to use if you clearly know what you are doing , never use more then 3 accounts from 1 IP.

Accounts must be old and phone verified so that they look real and legal.

try with fewer post in the starting to check whether they are working or not and also to heat up your account then you are good to go.
That sounds great then now I am searching for a good auto poster program to test it. Have you ever used any of such programs, I have heard a lot about Ninja Blaster? Any experience with this software should I buy this one?

try to search fbdominator over google one of the best bot avail for all the fb purposes.

you can try 3 day free trial , if you need you any help just let me know I know personally owner of this software.
That's Great That you know the owner of this program. I will surely try this software and contact you if their occurs any problem :)

Dean

I use one sometimes myself to post to my Facebook pages, it's a script that I purchased and it works great. Never had any problems at all.

I also use the Facebook integrated post scheduling feature that many people do not even realize they have.

These are both good options if you are always busy and do not have the time to do these things manually.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

I have used a few different types of software programs for this and have never had any problem. I think that as long as you are following all Facebook's rules and are not spamming then you shouldn't ever have any problems unless they change their policies.

Storm

I have been looking into either getting a script to automate my upcoming social media promotions or getting a service like buffer or something similar. Since so many people use these types of software I think that it would be safe to use as long as you don't get carried away or start posting a lot of spam junk.