How to promote a Youtube Channel?

EitanBaider

Hi all,
I am new to this internet marketing forum and look forward to learning and sharing IM knowledge.
I have a Youtube channel which I want to promote with unpaid methods. The channel is in the web & graphic videos niche. Currently it has over 100 subscribers which I feel it is too less to start earning.
I want to increase subscribers for this channel and drive them to videos for increasing views
Please advice.

Thanks,
EitanBaider

Mark007

Feel free to promote your YouTube videos in other similar video websites with the use of proper meta tags. This will help promote your videos and get more views. You can also take the help of forums and social networking websites to promote your videos and YouTube channel to gain more traffic and popularity online.

Will Smith

There are many ways you can apply for increasing subscribers:
Create high quality videos: Sure, you want others follow you, your content have to be good and suitable for subscribers' need. Invest more time and money in making videos, especially with web & graphic industry - beautiful, HQ images and effect will attract a lot of people.
Encourage viewers to subscribe: Remember to make a curious ending for your videos and say to viewers something like: "Subscribe for more interesting part next week", or "To be continued...Subscribe to up to date with the newest part" etc. One thing you need to remember is posting video frequently, do not make viewers unsubscribe you!
Optimize Your YouTube Videos for Search Engines: Select keywords and put it into the video's name as well as the description of the video as much as possible. There are many other ways to SEO your videos, you can Google for more.
Collaborate with other Youtubers: Reach out to other YouTubers and offer to exchange shout-outs and/or links on social media and in your video descriptions (contact them by message on youtube or via email etc). You can also offer to do guest vlogs for each other or to make a collaboration video together.
Best,
Will Smith.

Dean

One thing that a lot of people and businesses do to help to promote their Youtube channel is to market their Youtube videos through the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and the other social networks. I see them being promoted on all of these social media sites and I do check out some of the videos that I see promoted so I am sure there are a lot of other people viewing the videos that they see.

Twitter seems like a real good option for this and I have seen a huge amount of tweets where people or businesses are promoting their Youtube videos and channel. Plus you can Tweet often and it won't look like spam compared to Facebook and Google+. You can mix your promotion efforts in between other helpful tweets which can help to draw more followers.

Social media is going to probably be your best free option to promote your Youtube videos and channel so that's the route I would take.

Cheers, Dean.

There are some ways to promote your youtube channel: Optimize your YouTube content so that it ranks in search engines,Create great video titles,Create clear and compelling YouTube thumbnails,Fill out as much information on your YouTube profile as possible,Take advantage of email marketing,Stay active in the community...

vinaya

First of all, you need to have a good title and description. You will have to use your primary keywords on the title and description. If you have proper title and descripton, visibility of your video increases.
Secondly, you need to promote your channel on other platforms. It is good to create a facebook page for your youtube channel, build followers and start sharing your links.
Not just on youtubes, you should share your videos on various platforms. You can even start a blog and share your videos on your blogs. you can promote your videos on forums and blogs.

Eli Maximilien

Find other channels that are similar to yours and that are engaged by the same things. Next, follow these channels. Comment here and there to make yourself known.

Maybe if you can form a relationship with someone you guys can collaborate. In this way, he/she has access to your viewers, and you have access to theirs.

Goshen26

One thing is how quality is your video?
if you post a quality video you need not to advertise it your self, people will definitely advertise it for you Another thing is to make sure you are registered with good forums e.g IMstar, Nairaland etc...when you post the link of these videos you start seeing increased number of views.

Social medias are your best bet as fair as unpaid methods are concerned. They tend to spread around much more quickly than YouTube channels, and they're especially meant for promotion. Collaborating with other similar (in both subject and size) channels is also very helpful, since subscribers are very likely to give both a try if they're interested in a specific niche.
Be sure to include all needed data in your videos, and don't go with clickbait titles, they're no good for SEO. Be informative and sincere.

King78

There are some ways to do so. First way is just to promote on social media. You can do this on Facebook, Twitter if you have much followers. Just write your channel link in your post and let others know about your channel. You can also do this on forums and attract others with a good description. The other way is YouTube itself. Comment on other YouTube channels and try to tell others about your channel.

vinaya

First of all your video needs to have quality contents. The videos should be interesting, useful and informative. Secondly, you need to optimize your video by adding keywords on the title and writing a good description with keywords in it. You can then start promoting your channel on various social media. One of the best promotion methods is facebook, Create a facebook page for your channel and share your views. You will get visitors for the videos as well as subscribers for your channels