how to detect what kind of script a site is using in backend?

Muhammad Ramzan

Is there any easy way of finding the back end script if a website. I mean to say when we hire companies to clone a website or make as it is. How do they download the whole site and create exactly same. Or they just see the website and make an exact copy themselves?

Hostlumina

Is there any easy way of finding the back end script if a website. I mean to say when we hire companies to clone a website or make as it is. How do they download the whole site and create exactly same. Or they just see the website and make an exact copy themselves?

Whatever they use, I hope it comes back and bite them in the @$$ down the road.

elcidofaguy

What you are alluding to fringes on copyright... and consequently illegal activity.... Regardless what you see on your browser do realize it is client side ONLY i.e. server renders commands and outputs what you see on your browser... You cannot access server side scripts such as PHP as well as access/steal a database residing on the server... The most you can get is copying of the client end as a snapshot but zero with regards to server side processing....

Seriously why waste your time attempting to copy/steal other peoples hard work? Its much better to figure stuff out yourself and aim for an original unique design... Being inspired and influenced by others is a good thing... If you need a script, a theme plugin etc - then research it online etc...

Muhammad Ramzan

What you are alluding to fringes on copyright... and consequently illegal activity.... Regardless what you see on your browser do realize it is client side ONLY i.e. server renders commands and outputs what you see on your browser... You cannot access server side scripts such as PHP as well as access/steal a database residing on the server... The most you can get is copying of the client end as a snapshot but zero with regards to server side processing....

Seriously why waste your time attempting to copy/steal other peoples hard work? Its much better to figure stuff out yourself and aim for an original unique design... Being inspired and influenced by others is a good thing... If you need a script, a theme plugin etc - then research it online etc...
I agree with you brother, But I am not performing any illegal activity. One of my friend has challenged me to figure out which platform his site is using, that's why I posted this. Not for the sake of hacking into someones server side scripts. :) Now My problem is solved now. Thank You both and especially
sam.hunt0710
for sharing that website.