How much does it cost to build a website?

mysterrio

I want to build a new webiste about wordpress affiliate hosting and themes
what are the Basic Website Components and Costs to build a website?

thanks
Mysterrio

sam.hunt0710

first you need a domain , hosting for your website . Now the cost of customizing a website depends upon the compexity of the working of website if its simple it will cost you low but if you are making an affiliate website it needs custom coding to be done according to your needs and the costing may start from 1k dollar ..if you need any help regarding development add me up on skype @ sam.hunt0710 will help you out in your project.

aaron kev

If you need any help in development , feel free to add me on skype or pm me over here.
skype id : aaron.kev
thanks

Hostlumina

I want to build a new webiste about wordpress affiliate hosting and themes
what are the Basic Website Components and Costs to build a website?

thanks
Mysterrio

Hi Mysterrio!

The cost will really depends on how you want to approach it, your knowledge, and at the end... what your budget is.

Couple basic items to consider:
- Domain Name
- Web hosting
- Theme or unique web site? Themes can range from $10 to $xxx. While a custom/unique design will vary per designer and can easily be up to the thousands.

What is your level of experience with WordPress? Have you used it before? This alone can get you started rather easily and with a very low budget. You will need to get yourself familiar with Wordpress if you have no experience, learn to install themes (very very easy), plugins such as affilinker, social media sharing plugins, etc..., hardening wordpress, and some basic coding.

This will save you money with the development but it will require time, learning, and patience. The end reward however, priceless as you can take that knowledge experience to another project.

Last edited:
What is it?
Can I build website without it? so that I can cut down the fee
It's is some kinds of plugin which help to capture more email into your email list.

Yes, it's optional element. However, it's high recommend to use optin plugin because it'll help to make money money.

Most people that make money from affiliate marketing is using email marketing...

nesito29

What is it?
Can I build website without it? so that I can cut down the fee

Yes you can, as a matter of fact I don't use the premium version from the plugin I use and works really good. The plugin's name is SumoMe. Try it is free and provides many features you can use, and if you wan't or needmore you can always upgrade to the pro version.

It really depends on the website being designed and its complexity. I have seen the price of a complete website range from $400 to $40,000. A website I recently had re-designed cost $1,000.

saif abdullah

I can do this for you in an extremely reasonable cost. So if you wish then please contact me over skype: abd.saif1

Regards
Saif

TheBigBee

The biggest investment is for advertising and cost to drive traffic and increase sales for your website.

The normal fees are
- Domain Name
- Web hosting
- Licenses
and theme for your website, it's start-up cost for a new website.

For me, I usually spend around $150 to $250 for a niche website

.COM is the legacy domain extension with more than 100 million registrations. Stick with .com if you're OK with the status-quo. .CO on the other hand is fresh, shorter, social, and... it's available! With an increasing number of people web browsing on mobile devices, the need for short and memorable web addresses has never been so important.