How does it feel having no visits to your website?

melvs

Hello everyone,

I have recently put up a website to market my products but there is very little traffic to the site.
I feel frustrated and that I have wasted money and time putting it up.
What are your feelings about having a website nobody visits?

Please share and thanks.

Hi robertdn! I just want to give some insights regarding what you just said about your website not getting enough traffic. What you can do is use your social media accounts to show your products that you sell, and then write some articles regarding the products like giving them reviews and then you can also sponsor a contest like giving a raffle for liking subscribing to your site. That can put some traffic to your website and if that does not do the job, you can hire a Virtual Assistant that will help you do the advertising for you. Hope I have given a few info on these.

Sha30

Its more terible to me because i make more great in my site but you know no anyone view or visit to my site even i post more great no anyone can visit or like what can i do no anyone like my site i try to change or to more upgrade of my post but no anyone visit to my site and now its 3 months no anyone like my post sometimes i try to close my site because mo anyone like my site you need to pay sometimes to make more visit or like but im a poor man no money to pay for visit i try and i try someday maybe we have a 1 visit to my site