How can you earn a lot in just using your phone?

Carlos Kerika

I'm struggling in finding ways how to earn using mobile phone, Can you help me or suggest something that is legit and that pays to have a good income.
Sammie there are ways you can earn money using your phone only that, the many ways we find on youtube mostly dont work. You need to do your research on the several methods you will find out there and also apply the trial and error method.. There is Mobile internet marketing which you can research on and make a few bucks with your phone. But remember that risk takers are the achievers and No legit money that comes easy...

jpy

Well, telemarketing and customer service would be two big things. However, though, you have to be able to handle rude customers. Nonetheless, the payoff from telemarketing, at least, can be wonderful because possibly you could get bonuses based on what you sell.

penslinger

There is quite few money generating apps you can try like Fronto and cash pirate where they use a point system which will be convertible to money but it will take serious time before you can make a decent amount. Try Global test market it is a survey site that also works through a point system and can be done on the phone.

ion

Well, Try to collect bitcoin by using your cellphone, but you need to download some apps to collect and keep your earnings in your bitcoin wallet. I'm doing that things right now, and somehow I earned something, there's a lot of surveys online also where you can earn some extra income, doing task, and by swiping your phone or unlocking it. but it's hard to rely on that, it's just an extra income.