Have you had any ranking increase in Google lately?

Dean

I have been noticing that there has been several increases in the rankings for some of my sites over the last couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this at all.

Have you seen Google rankings increases lately at all?

Melker

My rankings were going up until about 2 weeks ago and now they are dropping a little. Maybe there was some kind of change with Google and it affected my site.

Dean

My rankings were going up until about 2 weeks ago and now they are dropping a little. Maybe there was some kind of change with Google and it affected my site.
That's a possibility Melker. There might have been some kind of algorithm update or change that has affected your site.

You might want to just keep an eye on your rankings to see if things swing back for you.

ulterios

I've had some of my sites go up in their rankings and some of them go down slightly. I haven't seen anything that indicates why this has happened though.

grawhill

I have been noticing that there has been several increases in the rankings for some of my sites over the last couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this at all.

Have you seen Google rankings increases lately at all?
It is happening when google made changes in their algorithms that might be effect your site rankings.

KeralMTG

Mine seems always about the same and does not change too much at all. I would like them to get better but I need to do some SEO work to get better ranks. Right now my time is not too much because of my studies but I will be working on my SEO when I have time.

Traveler

I have seen that my rankings have gone down recently but the traffic still is the same as always. I don't know why that is happening because I have not changed anything on my site and have not been making any new backlinks.

Dean

I've had some of my sites go up in their rankings and some of them go down slightly. I haven't seen anything that indicates why this has happened though.
I haven't either which is why I was asking here. I was curious if it was just me or if others have seen the same thing happen to their sites.

It is happening when google made changes in their algorithms that might be effect your site rankings.
These days they are always changing their algorithms but I have not seen anything that says they have had a major change in their algorithms to indicate why this might have happened.

Have you heard about any major updates to their algorithm lately?

Mine seems always about the same and does not change too much at all. I would like them to get better but I need to do some SEO work to get better ranks. Right now my time is not too much because of my studies but I will be working on my SEO when I have time.
I am always short on spare time to do my SEO also Keral, so I know what you mean.

I have seen that my rankings have gone down recently but the traffic still is the same as always. I don't know why that is happening because I have not changed anything on my site and have not been making any new backlinks.
I have noticed that same thing over the years. Unfortunately there are too many things that can cause that so knowing exactly what the reason is can be very hard to find out.

Traveler

I have noticed that same thing over the years. Unfortunately there are too many things that can cause that so knowing exactly what the reason is can be very hard to find out.
I know. I wish there was a way to know exactly what caused the changes so we can make fixes to help them.

KeralMTG

I am always short on spare time to do my SEO also Keral, so I know what you mean.
I have decided that I am going to try to set some spare time aside for doing my SEO starting next month. It is the only way I think that can help my blog start to get much better ranks in Google.

Dean

I know. I wish there was a way to know exactly what caused the changes so we can make fixes to help them.
The search engines really don't want to give you any kind of specifics as to why exactly your rankings have changed, one way or another. They don't want people to be able to manipulate their rankings so they avoid giving specific reasons for changes.

I have decided that I am going to try to set some spare time aside for doing my SEO starting next month. It is the only way I think that can help my blog start to get much better ranks in Google.
That's great! I think that you will see some improvements in traffic as you start putting more time into your SEO efforts.

KeralMTG

That's great! I think that you will see some improvements in traffic as you start putting more time into your SEO efforts.
I think so too but it will take a lot of work because I did some things wrong the whole time I had my blog and need to fix them.

Dean

I think so too but it will take a lot of work because I did some things wrong the whole time I had my blog and need to fix them.
I have done some of those myself and had to go back and make some changes and fixes so I know that personally. It takes time to make some fixes that some of us have done so hopefully yours are easy fixes and you can spend your time on your internet marketing.

KeralMTG

I have done some of those myself and had to go back and make some changes and fixes so I know that personally. It takes time to make some fixes that some of us have done so hopefully yours are easy fixes and you can spend your time on your internet marketing.
Some of the ones I need to do is to change my image title for better SEO and add the alt tags to all of them. It will not be real easy but I think it can help me a lot.

Dean

Some of the ones I need to do is to change my image title for better SEO and add the alt tags to all of them. It will not be real easy but I think it can help me a lot.
That is one thing that many people overlook or don't think about. I have even been guilty of it in the past myself so I can relate to the amount of work that can be needed to fix this sometimes.

Traveler

The search engines really don't want to give you any kind of specifics as to why exactly your rankings have changed, one way or another. They don't want people to be able to manipulate their rankings so they avoid giving specific reasons for changes.
I understand that but it would be nice to have at least some basic idea without being specific. That would help to make better quality websites and that is what they say they want.

KeralMTG

That is one thing that many people overlook or don't think about. I have even been guilty of it in the past myself so I can relate to the amount of work that can be needed to fix this sometimes.
I have over 100 of them that I need to fix so it will take some time to do but I am hoping for better rankings a little from the seo fixes.

Maria Marketing

Mine always stay about the same. There are some times that they are going up a little and some times they are going down a little.

I never usually see much changes with mine. I have wanted to get them to improve but I really don't know what I can do to do that.