Gmail vs Yahoo mail, which one do you prefer?

JackOAT

I'm using both but I prefer Gmail over Yahoo mail because it’s easily accessible which is very important for people who are just stepping into the digital world. Gmail also allows larger attachments than Yahoo mail.

Muath Alhaj

I use both of them ...
but Gmail is Safer and better I think, you can use it for a lot of Google products, and to back up your smartphone data,
but Yahoo is more popular, and I use it for personal Emails,
you must use them together, that's not a problem.

Kayel

I use both accounts but I find Gmail to be more user-friendly and reliable. I can upload large files in Gmail while Yahoo only allows limited file size. Also, I can compose multiple emails in Gmail all at once (talking about multi-tasker friendly). Yahoo mail always lag and very slow when uploading files.

alexDS

I prefer gmail. The majority of my work is connected to Google, so having a Gmail account just makes things easier. Also, Yahoo was one of the first emails I created (nearly 15 years ago), and I feel like the interface hasn't gotten any better since then. Gmail, to me, is much more streamlined. In addition, many websites will allow me to connect to my Gmail to register an account, and that is not an option I have seen for Yahoo.

ZLL

During my younger years, I remember when I started to made my online mail box through yahoo. But as the years goes by, gmail emerge to become a popular mail application that can be used for formal messages like sending sales in businesses. Personally, I'm more comfortable with Yahoo since it is more user friendly and easy to use.

AmieBotella

For me, I still use both Yahoo mail and gmail. I used to like Yahoo mail over MSN and others but lately, I frequent Gmail more. The reason is that it associates several social network sites like Youtube, Google+ etc. which, I find more convenient to log in than using yahoomail and registering the yahoo email for these social networks.

But generally, I still have an active yahoo mail and Gmail for personal use and they are convenient for me.

Kammy

Like you, I am using both gmail and Yahoo. I guess I have to lean towards gmail. I find it more accessible and easier to use. I also do not get much spam mails like yahoo.

Joey Mercado

I'm using both services from these email providers, but just curious which one do you prefer?

Gmail or Yahoo mail?

Actually I am using both emails but in different purpose. I use my yahoo mail when it comes to things in normal days or operation of my life like creating email in social account I am using my yahoomail but when receiving too personal matters like when in business I use gmail so that each email has its own privacy , yahoomail for social life and gmail for my professional or business life. Thank you

MomoStarr16

I use them both but I would say yahoo is more useful in my internet works. Well, one of the simplest reason is that I am comfortable using it since the old days.

Hello,

I always prefer gmail and it is easy to use than yahoo

We have a different point of view. IMO, yahoo are more easy to use and learn rather than gmail. A lot of people are using yahoo because it is used for the longest time. But we have different perspective so it is okay. :)

nekonieden

I prefer both Yahoo and Gmail. When I have some large files to attach to email I used Gmail because I have google drive. I only used yahoo for subscriptions or emailing without any attachment or small files because I think they needed some space and I have to sign up for that site. I forgot the name of the site. It is also a storage files like google drive but I prefer Gmail because it's easier for me to navigate.

JennyJ

During my younger years, I remember when I started to made my online mail box through yahoo. But as the years goes by, gmail emerge to become a popular mail application that can be used for formal messages like sending sales in businesses. Personally, I'm more comfortable with Yahoo since it is more user friendly and easy to use.
Have you used Yahoo mail with the new user interface?

It is not as easy to find things especially when you are looking for something in your settings. I like the old interface better and for now they let you use the old one but I don't know for how long that option will be available.