Finding customers from Twitter?

surferz

Do you have experience on finding customers from Twitter?

it's true while I heard that more accounts on Twitter are bots

"How to extract gold dust (customers) from sand(bots)?"

Please share your tips!

Nytshade

Twitter marketing requires a lot of content, that's how you'll be able to reach more people. I get a lot of traffic on twitter when I post at least 3 or 4 times a day, this helps me reach a lot of people in different time zones. This works well if you have a blog/youtube channel and a lot of content.

You can play around with your posts and post the same thing you posted last week Tuesday in the morning and post it next Wednesday in the evening, for instance.

Twitter is not like other social networks, with facebook you can post once a day and still get a lot of people to see your post because they use an algorithm. People on Google+ will mostly see your posts even if you post once a day simply because there's not a lot of people to follow on G+ so most people won't need to scroll deep in their newsfeed to see your posts.

But Twitter is different because there's a lot of people to follow and the newsfeed gets cluttered pretty quickly so you have a better chance of reaching people if you post at least 3 or 4 times a day.

All social networks have bots, but that shouldn't stop you from using social sites. However, you can use a tool like managefilter.com to get rid of all spam account, inactive accounts and bots.

surferz

Twitter marketing requires a lot of content
Never heard about using more content for marking on twitter, as I knew then Twitter have a 140-character limit so that I can add more words when needed.

But Twitter is different because there's a lot of people to follow and the newsfeed gets cluttered pretty quickly so you have a better chance of reaching people if you post at least 3 or 4 times a day.

will it be more effective to care on local time for people that I am targeting to post tweets or retweets,or can I post whenever I want?

Nytshade

Never heard about using more content for marking on twitter, as I knew then Twitter have a 140-character limit so that I can add more words when needed.

I'm talking about the content you're going to share, like a blog post, video, squeeze page etc. not content on twitter.

will it be more effective to care on local time for people that I am targeting to post tweets or retweets,or can I post whenever I want?

You need to keep trying different times till you find what works best for you and your audience.

Layn

I'm talking about the content you're going to share, like a blog post, video, squeeze page etc. not content on twitter.
I will want to know which is favorite content to see on Twitter?

For me, I would follow big accounts with more followers on Twitter and daily tweets on my accounts to get attentions from my followers. Not sure about customers for my site but it will come naturally.