Facebook success?

WebStar

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if any one of you had a lot of success with facebook advertising , I know facebook ads help with getting likes and stuff for page but do you actually get sales?

What are some methods you use ?

Any replies appreciated

Regards,
Mark

WebStar

Hello,

I think you have not understood my post. I mean I wanted to know does facebook ads help ? Does it help you get sales or increase customers and things like that?

Regards,
Mark

WPMints

I advertised my websites and used FB ads to increase likes for my fan page but not get any sales.

I think its effective for increase presentations for your website with your audience because the targeted users on facebook is large.

hungdoan

Hello,

I think you have not understood my post. I mean I wanted to know does facebook ads help ? Does it help you get sales or increase customers and things like that?

Regards,
Mark

when you use facebook channel to advertisse your products or services, you have to identify your main subjects. If the criteria to select your customers be on the right way, the advertisement will make the right clients. That will help increase sales as well as the amount of cuntomers. If you make the right the direction, the cost of advertising will decrease

cwvps

It is not enough just to pay for Facebook ads. It is necessary to target your audience, create ads and test them. This will enhance your chances to actually make some real sales, not only to get audience and followers. This may not happen at once. It is normal to wait a bit, just to make sure your audience that you are reliable and here to stay.

Social Media is best to sharing information and gathering they needed. Suppose anyone have their own business and he wants to share business like advertisement, so visitors know about their services and offers on Facebook. Visitors also can connect and chat with business owners to get more question or offers that provide time saving and cost saving.
Over the decades Facebook is high traffic and every day peoples are connecting with Facebook, so this is profitable for business owner and clients.

Dean

Most of the information I have seen about Facebook advertising success is about getting lots of likes, not sales. Google AdWords and Bing Ads will probably be best for sales.

Cheers, Dean.

Last edited:

ulterios

Facebook advertising is pretty much good for gaining likes for your Facebook page but those can be some expensive likes.

If you are looking to gain sales, then Facebook advertising is probably not going to be the most cost effective option most of the time. It would be best to look at Google or Yahoo/Bing advertising options if you are looking for sales over likes. ;)

Storm

As I said on another similar post I am going to be trying this out to see how well Facebook advertising works. I got a free coupon to try it so we'll see what happens. I will post my results on the site somewhere once I see what happens. I am looking for some sales and not just likes so my fingers are crossed.

Scott C Baxter

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if any one of you had a lot of success with facebook advertising , I know facebook ads help with getting likes and stuff for page but do you actually get sales?

What are some methods you use ?

Any replies appreciated

Regards,
Mark

I've learned that FB and other social media is just that, it's a platform to engage with others and others to engage with your brand. The exception to this is when marketing local products such as professional services within a small, geographic area. Many of my friends who have local businesses have been able to give their brand a huge boost locally, therefore, drive more sales.
Globally, FB ads are great for getting likes, shares, and other mentions, but doesn't necessarily drive more sales and opt ins. This is good for getting exposure, but if it's sales your specifically looking for you may want to look to PPC such as Adwords and Bing ads.

Storm

FB ads are great for getting likes, shares, and other mentions, but doesn't necessarily drive more sales and opt ins. This is good for getting exposure, but if it's sales your specifically looking for you may want to look to PPC such as Adwords and Bing ads.
That is what I have read on sites around the web. I have a free advertising code that I am going to be using just to see for myself but I am not expecting too much.

Scott C Baxter

I have found that you always want to hope for the best, but you should never expect too much in the beginning. This way your hope doesn't dismiss your own expectations which leaves you plenty of room to grow. We've all been there and/or are there....which is why, well, we're here...

david smith

Facebook ads are good to increase one's ad reach and getting the desired call to action, but to make sales from Facebook ads in numbers that are significant is tough. Using insights one can target audience and direct the user to optimised landing pages. When the ad is properly optimised, then it will ultimately increase the chances of getting more sales.

KeralMTG

i used fb ads , it is effective to advertising my product and now i used still it.
Don't you have to spend a lot of money for Facebook ads to get good results or can you spend only a little and still be doing good?

I was thinking of trying their ads.