Does your web hosting support online chat?

Olinlama

Hi guys,

I have noticed that most websites I visit these days have a marquee asking visitors to have a Live Chat.

Does your web hosting have Live Chat for visitor support?

Does Live Chat help you in solving your problems?

Thanks in advance.

RDO Servers

We do :DD:

We do have LiveChat, Toll-Free and Support Ticket/Email Support... In the last year, we have had only 1 call to our toll free number showing that it is not necessarily needed but we keep it just in case, we average 1-2 LiveChat requests per day however the vast majority of requests still go through our ticketing system. I guess people are more used to utilizing these platforms.

Hostlumina

Hi guys,

I have noticed that most websites I visit these days have a marquee asking visitors to have a Live Chat.

Does your web hosting have Live Chat for visitor support?

Does Live Chat help you in solving your problems?

Thanks in advance.

It really depends on the targeted market whether you are a web host or selling used shoes online.

Personally, we as a host do not have live chat anymore, it was just not used enough (1 to 2 chats a day). So, we made the decision to disable it.

Who knows we might bring it back if we target a market that demands it.

Does it help solve problems? Yes and it comes down to your clientele demands and you better be staffed in case of a major outage.

Labored

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

hmb-robert

Live is the essential support option for hosting services. We do also provide chat services for instant support.

Dean

My current hosting has both live chat and ticket support. In the past I have always used ticket support every time but once because I really didn't need instant help. The ticket support with my host usually take about 10-20 minutes to resolve any issues that I have needed them for so there really isn't much of a need for me to use it.

Live chat is a nice option to have available though.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

Yes mine has live online chat and I have used it a few times. I don't really consider it a high priority that my host has it as long as their ticket support is quick and takes care of what I need their help with.

Most of the time any issues I have i'm able to take care of myself so I don't use support unless I really need it. Some people though utilize that feature at their hosts, so I guess it can be a very important feature for a host to have. ;)