Did you hear about SFI affilliate?

argel241

Hello everyone,upon browsing the internet,(I am looking for the best affilliate program to join) I saw this SFI program which looks promising.I search from youtube to know more about it then I found it very easy.Then I went on the website and was convinced to register to join but it dissapointed me because it was not that easy like I was thinking before it make me confuse.There is a training ptovided on how to get started but iy was very very long and it make me feel boring to read all about that.I know it's important to read all that but I was expecting it to be that simple.anyway if anyone have tried SFI, may I know your impression about it?Is it worthy?

Maria Marketing

What kind of affiliate products do they have there? I have never seen anything about them good or bad myself but I have not used many affiliate programs. I am always looking for others with things that are better for my needs.

Dean

If you are talking about Strong Future International (SFI) then I do know a few people who have used them but I have not used them myself.

The people that have used them that I know have said good things about them so I am sure that they are a good program.

Sorry I don't have more information on them but from what I have heard, they are good.

argel241

I have never come across that name before but from what I see it is more geared towards the MMO niche. I am a bit skeptical promoting MMO offers considering they promise the whole world but do not deliver the end result.

How Does SFI work?
All members are joining SFI for Free by signing up from the Eye Earn website or another available SFI sign up site.
Then you will be placed in a position in a straight Power line of members.
If you upgrade your membership within 30 days by becoming an EA (Executive Affiliate), you will lock in your position in the Power line and start to Make Money at once, every month from everybody that joins after you.
When you start to promote your SFI website URL you have chosen, you will get new Affiliates into your Network. As soon as they upgrade to EA's, you will start to get even more income. In addition to this, you will also earn a retail commission from products you sell from your own free store.

argel241

If you are talking about Strong Future International (SFI) then I do know a few people who have used them but I have not used them myself.

The people that have used them that I know have said good things about them so I am sure that they are a good program.

Sorry I don't have more information on them but from what I have heard, they are good.

Yes it is.SFI (Strong Future International) is one of the largest Marketing Networks in the World. Their Business is to market different products through a network of independent Affiliate members all around the Planet.Anyway thanks for some information.