Contact Forms question

lbiehl1

Hi All,

We just finished developing this new plugin for wordpress - Conversion Locker - and I would really appreciate any feedback or comments you guys could give me. Its a platform that allows your contact forms to be fully functioning 24/7/365, at no cost. Its a great way to avoid lost revenue/conversation with customers.

Would you give it a try, and let me know your thoughts?

Site url: conversionlocker.com

Thanks!

Michael Meaney

The logo is not really attractive for me but website layout is great.

Web loads pretty slow on my end due to your slider with big images...took me 10 secs to load and see completely.

popwin

Simple & clean . I like it.

However the hidden pricing it's a bit of a problem for me . I hate people whom are doing that and i'm too lazy to write an email sometimes.Good luck!

elcidofaguy

The website looks great but sorry to say that I find the name Conversion Locker confusing...

The name sounds like social locker plugin which provides content in exchange for social shares/likes etc... However your plugin is nothing like that... Also since when do contact forms on websites not operate 24/7/365 days... That is a very strange thing you are stating....

This seems to be your biggest USP - but the fact is all contact forms operate 24/7/365 unless of course the webhosting goes offline and if it did so would your plugin... I don't see what is different from your plugin and that of free ones such as contacform7 or those which come integrated with themes...

Maybe I'm missing something???

Dean

Hi All,

We just finished developing this new plugin for wordpress - Conversion Locker - and I would really appreciate any feedback or comments you guys could give me. Its a platform that allows your contact forms to be fully functioning 24/7/365, at no cost. Its a great way to avoid lost revenue/conversation with customers.

Would you give it a try, and let me know your thoughts?

Site url: www.conversionlocker.com

Thanks!
You have a real nice looking website. I didn't see a privacy policy or terms (TOS) link or information and you might want to add those. Other than those two things i would say you have a winner there.