Chrome or FireFox?

Shuqallilum

What is making you want to switch back to Firefox?

I am just curious because I have been testing out the latest version and it seems to perform better than in the past although I haven't done enough testing to be sure.

Cheers, Dean.

I prefer open source programs. I really enjoyed using Firefox in the past.

I'm also worried about the Google tracking my browsing behavior.

The current version of Firefox has stronger privacy settings.

It wouldn't make a huge difference, I know.

I'm currently using both.

Google websites like YouTube works better on Chrome, I noticed.

hxrp09

Chrome is faster than firefox and many other browser.
A user friendly browser which has all the features of Firefox , like extensions and other advance setting options.
Easy to install and quick to download as it is small in size.
Also it is pretty much reliable, you can find chrome at most of the professionals and working employers laptops.

Joey Mercado

Do you use Chrome or FireFox? Which do you prefer?

I use both of them. I usually use firefox when I have too many tabs open on Chrome. I multitask with browsers and have what I need to use open in one and what I just have for fun like music etc. open in the other browser

I have firefox and chrome browser in my laptop but I am for chrome because I think and I find it is easy to use and faster compare to firefox. and for me I find it convenient when I use chrome

Kania

I have been using firefox for a long time and it works better than chrome does for me. Chrome is just so slow and it can freeze sometime when I have more that 2 or 3 browser tabs opened. Firefox always seems faster to load the pages for me.

KeralMTG

I have been using firefox for a long time and it works better than chrome does for me. Chrome is just so slow and it can freeze sometime when I have more that 2 or 3 browser tabs opened. Firefox always seems faster to load the pages for me.
I have seen that chrome loads slower too mate. I keep trying it and even do the updates but it does not seem like it is helping it get faster. I have been trying to use firefox again and it is much faster than chrome for me too.

Kania

I have seen that chrome loads slower too mate. I keep trying it and even do the updates but it does not seem like it is helping it get faster. I have been trying to use firefox again and it is much faster than chrome for me too.
I have tried to use other browsers and some are ok. Microsoft edge is fast on some sites to load but slow on others it is pretty good overall though. This would probably be my second choice.

KeralMTG

I have tried to use other browsers and some are ok. Microsoft edge is fast on some sites to load but slow on others it is pretty good overall though. This would probably be my second choice.
I noticed that these days when I was trying edge browser myself. I think since it is still a newer web browser it will take some time to get it optimized to be the best it can.