Best websites to buy Facebook Likes?

robertdn

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me what sites they have used and recommend buying Face Book Likes from?
How quickly do these sites deliver if they actually deliver?
What are their rates and how are these rates determined?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradstern

Facebook is one of the popular sites nowadays. It is used to connect with other people around the globe and it provides a great help in marketing. Here are the top 10 paid Facebook Likes; Boostlikes, Social Formula, Real Fans Generator, Marketing Heaven, fbLikesBoost, FasfFacebookLikes, Load Social, Buy Facebook Likes, Swenzy and BFLC.

Antonio

Most of these Likes Providers actually provide Bots and Spam. It would be much better to have 50 real and legitimate people than having a list of 5,000 Bots and spammers delivered to you a vast cost.

The best option would be to invite all your friends and relatives to share who would in turn have their friends and relative sharing. You would require entertaining, original and unique content to best achieve this. And, it would be much cheaper in the long run for you.

Kanly

Your work will progress if the channel uses facebook
initially you need a community of interest (like page)
via facebook you can select the object you towards.

ulterios

I have never bought likes before so I don't know the best places but I have seen them being sold in many places including Fiverr.

I wouldn't recommend this though because buying likes is only going to get you likes from bots and not human likes, plus if Facebook ever finds out they will suspend your account because that's against their rules/TOS. ;)

Dean

Although I have never bought Facebook likes and from what I have seen and read they are all going to be likes that come from bots or fake account. So going on that then being fake I guess that if you were going to do that then the best place to buy like from would be the cheapest, so Fiverr would probably be one to check out.

I don't think that buying likes is a good idea for many different reasons but if you were set on doing it then at least get them for the lowest price.

Cheers, Dean.