Best Tips for starting a good article?

KeralMTG

I have some good advice that will help you start good article:
A title that will capture the reader's attention.
It does not matter how well your article is written if you do not have the title with which you will catch the reader's attention. Most of the time, people seeking information on the Internet, tend to click on appealing or "calling" titles instead of titles that are boring and commonplace.
Simplify the dictionary.
It's also important to remember that people surfing the internet come from different backgrounds and usually seek some information. To reach the broader reader base, you must try to use simple words that are easy to read and understand, and do not use great words to confuse the reader. Also, when writing for a wider auditorium, it is important to limit the use of technical terminology. For example, "PLR article" may well be a well-known term for Internet marketing, but something that the accountant knows nothing about.
Use short sentences and paragraphs.
When surfing the web, the attention of most people is reduced to 9 seconds, the equivalent of goldfish! In other words, the tendency is that people are much more impatient when reading from the screen than reading from the book. That is why it is important that sentences and paragraphs are short, simple and specific. Another way to turn the reader's attention is by using a multitude of bulleted lists.
Make your article direct.
The best way to make your article happy for a reader is to break the ice with them using the conversational language. Simply put, try to use the language you probably use every day. This should make your article more personal, and readers should show a personal interest in your article because they feel that you are addressing them directly.
Pour your personality into the article.
When writing an article, try to put some of your personality into it. For example, you might mention, if you have any personal work experience or if you are particularly attached to your content. You can even put a light joke or two to have fun readers as long as it's fun and in accordance with the article. Whatever you do, the basic idea is that the reader knows that the real human person is the one who wrote the article. In the end, in this way, you will be able to excite your perspective.
So, there are always different approaches to different cases, and although you can use all of these tips in some of them, in most cases you will only be able to use one or two of these tips.
You think we should use words that are more common and simple instead of more fancy or bigger words?

vy rose

The title and the introduction go along way in determining if a reader will read a post to the end and therefore require the writer not to overlook. Great titles are attractive and raise curiosity in a reader hence making them yearn to find out more. The writer should also focus on quality. The information should add value to the reader and help them solve their problems. The language used should be simple to understand and engaging. Longer posts also tend to be better since they offer more comprehensive and indepth knowledge.

Darryl

In my opinion. When im making an article. I just wrote what across my mind. I wrote all of it. Then i redo it to make it a quality article. I use proper words on it. I fix my grammars. Make it interesting.
Sometimes, use what is trending.