Best social media websites for European audience

Marcos

Last year I wasn't hearing it so much but this year it seems like everyone is talking about Facebook more. It's either that or I am just noticing it more.
Facebook is spreading everywhere in these days and will soon be a part of most peoples lives I think.

Marcos

I think so too. That is why you should use it for your marketing needs.
Facebook will maybe be the main social website I use. I am also thinking of using Google Plus because I was reading some things that it can help the seo of your posts if you share them on it.

Maria Marketing

Facebook will maybe be the main social website I use. I am also thinking of using Google Plus because I was reading some things that it can help the seo of your posts if you share them on it.
I have been starting to notice that my Google+ account is getting more activity and +1's so I am going to be trying to use it more. This just started getting much better lately.

Marcos

I have been starting to notice that my Google+ account is getting more activity and +1's so I am going to be trying to use it more. This just started getting much better lately.
Maybe the benefits of it are better the longer you are using it or when you make more posts on it.

Maria Marketing

Maybe the benefits of it are better the longer you are using it or when you make more posts on it.
Over this last week or 2 I have been using it a lot more and have seen a nice amount of traffic start to come in. I think I should have been using it more this whole time.

Marcos

Over this last week or 2 I have been using it a lot more and have seen a nice amount of traffic start to come in. I think I should have been using it more this whole time.
This is good to know. I will be using Google Plus then in addition to other social media networks since it may seem to be of advantage.