Auto Posting to Google+, Facebook or Twitter?

Adrianhenry

I have some offers for tools to post to Google+, Facebook or Twitter automatically, But I have not used this method before, does it have any benefits or harmful to my site?

Would to hear your comments?

sam.hunt0710

Which auto tool you are using ... Well auto tools now avail in market you can schedule time , date , image , text , link , shorten link , image+link anything .

Which social media platform you are focusing .

Which social media automated tool you are using .

Can you share with me you can send me a PM , It will be my pleasure helping you out.

Hostlumina

If I do then I am not sure to keep them good or not spammy because they come from auto tools. It's hard to control which we want.

Are this "tools" providing the content for you? If so, I would stay away as far as possible.

The only way to control "spammy" messages is what your content is going to be and how often. With legit tools the content is provided by you and you just set time & date of the post(s) to go up on whichever social media network. For example Facebook has it's own tool to set the time & date for your posts.

Some spammy content for example:
- Daily posting of same offer of product/service multiple times a day
- exact same text content daily or weekly
- Same content among multiple accounts within same social network

David Ewen

I have used HootSuite that allows scheduling of posts for up to five social media platforms for free without any adverse effects. TweetDeck does the same thing except it is their own propitiatory product for Twitter only. Both look and operate very much the same. Are you planning to use another product other than HootSuite or TweetDeck?

I have some offers for tools to post to Google+, Facebook or Twitter automatically, But I have not used this method before, does it have any benefits or harmful to my site?

Would to hear your comments?